Magic Pinterest Pixel

Magic Pinterest Pixel

by Smart Ecom Tech

One click Pinterest conversion tracking

Hello Clean Life

I used to have another similar app installed, so there were extra code still kept somewhere in my theme file. Jane is really nice and she helps me fix this.

Elegant Deal Shop

This app helps me collect the information about my customer, the customer service is great Jane replies to me so fast.

Dontbreakbank

This app is helping track my customer's event on my website, I can use the report I get to utilize my sale. Jane helps me a lot, clean up the mess I made. Thank you Jane

Phantom Wireless Charger

Finally everything is working, after spending a lot of time on doing nothing, just contacted the support team and they helped me with my issue immediately...

Best Deal Holiday

Great app to start, and the support team reply fast while their working time. Jane is helpful, she helped me to fix the problem that I made. Appreciated.

All You Want Store

Support replies to me immediately, they help me fix the code that I messed up. Thank you, guys! And this app has more functions than the one one I used to use, and it is cheaper.

Astronomical Telescope

Helping to trace my client's actions, so that I can know which product is more popular. I do believe everyone needs this.

hawaii style shirt

Been using this app for several months now and it's been a life saver. Customer service is also excellent

automatic tent

Works perfectly and the customer support is amazing. Had old pixel on our site and they were able to go in and remove the code for us.

Christmas Wonder Shop

I wish I had just used Magic Pinterest Pixel from the beginning instead of struggling on my own first. Once I installed the app, everything was much better. I did get 1 error from Pinterest, but sent an email to the Magic Pinterest staff and got a reply immediately with the solution implemented. Fixed the problem and everything is just fine. Couldn't be happier!