Magic Pinterest Pixel

Magic Pinterest Pixel

by Smart Ecom Tech

One click Pinterest conversion tracking

Pretty Little Deal Store

Great customer service! I had a small issue on my end and it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Thanks.

USA King Deal

This app is a great idea. I love pin interests and its where I get my free traffic.
I'm pretty excited

Tabnis

The app works great and caused no issues after installing it into my store. Extremely helpful app that saved me hours of time.

mysupershops

A very easy and seamless way to connect the Pinterest tag to my Shopify store. With a click of a button everything was connected.

With that, I got amazing service from the support team today, which is what inspired this review. My tag was firing incorrectly, and within a few hours they diagnosed the issue and fixed it.

5/5 overall in my opinion

shoppingdealscenter

This is a great app, I'm so excited to use it. the support is powerful, their reliability and problem-solving speed is super. Thanks team!

Respiron Filter Mask

I used this app for a few days, I think it is a good app, and the app is easy to use and works in the way just as what I expected.

Compression Socks

I used this app, it helps me to track my customer source. And the support team is really helpful, they customized the check out event for my unique theme.

Shoppozoid

Help me post ads on Pinterest, and give feedback to me. The support team is real people, and their reply speed is fast.

usabigdeal

Really easy to use, clean UI, and helpful customer service and support team. They helped me correct the code that I messed up.

dealsrama

Really like this app, the support is reachable and patient, and all the function match my request, love it!!