Magic Pinterest Pixel

Magic Pinterest Pixel

by Smart Ecom Tech

One click Pinterest conversion tracking

Top Trends Product

Recommended by a friend who has lots of Pinterest stores. This app is a good start, will recommend to others if it works for me.

toyruz

This is why we spend time on reviewing:
1. App working like a charm, all data are showing correctly
2. Support team respond fast and effective
3. Price reasonable

Hourly Holiday Deals

I found this app is more cheaper and better designed, and it has 7 days free trial, the support team is reachable!!

Army Parka Jacket

App has really clear instructions on how to install and the support team reply really fast and helpful.

Aromatic Waterfall

I love this app. Cheap price and patient support team. Their response speed is really fast. Clear instructions easy to use. Love it!

Swipe Up Deal

Their support team is just as nice as their app, they replied very fast and help me to find out what was wrong.

MAGIC REVERSIBLE UMBRELLA

We have heavy conversion and traffic, the pixel really helps us to figure out which ad is working so we can save time.

3D Optical Lamp

Really excited to install this app, hope it will grow my sell through Pinterest!! it's analyze toll looks cool!

Free Ship Deals

I found this is a better app for tracing the visitor, and its customer report is more clear. Strongly recommended!

Warm Jacket

Woohoo, this application is really good, it can link to my Pinterest and let me know which product is more attractive, and can help me to purchase wisely.