Magic Pinterest Pixel

Magic Pinterest Pixel

by Smart Ecom Tech

One click Pinterest conversion tracking

Create & Innovate

We are happy with this app, here is why we would like to recommend:

1. The app works great, everything is tracking perfectly and we get what we need.
2. The support team response very quick, they are patient with all your questions.
3. The price is reasonable. This app worth it.

electric heated gloves upgraded

good good good! we are very happy this app is working with this price! the app is becoming more stable!

Smart Mesh

Jane is good and fast! Helped me with the coding and fixed my problem!!! Very appreciated!

April 1, 2020

It's our pleasure to help what we can help! Thank you for leaving us a review ;)

Deals-o-saur

Just switched to this app, everything is working fine and im continue getting correct data through the events.

Comfy Garden Clogs

Conversion is working after we set up from pinterest. Data is correct and helps us saving much time. They also provide tutorial videos about how to set up everything.

ORIGINAL ENDOSCOPE FOR PHONES

good app, with good functionalities and good support. they helped me to fix my theme also, very appreciate!

Compression & Plantar Socks

Everything is working fine, no issue for me. Checkout is tracking and the enhanced mode is working as well.

The Outlets Store

Nicely done. They help me to delete all extra code which is not needed, Thanks Jane and the support team.

Original WiFi Booster - Extend Your WiFi Range

Good app! Get the team to teach me how to create conversion on my pinterest account. Nice support!!!

Space Lightings

This is working for me. The team help me to install the app and I'm able to fire the events as they display in the plugin