Magic Pinterest Pixel

Magic Pinterest Pixel

by Smart Ecom Tech

One click Pinterest conversion tracking

Smart Gate

Clearly didn't work properly because pinterest tracked 50 conversions but i definitely didn't get 50 conversions... lol

March 22, 2020

Hello, thank you for your review. Could you please contact us at info@smartecomtech.com so we can help you. There are a number of conversions such as add to cart, view, purchase. We want to ensure that the app is installed correct and will offer trouble-shooting for you for free.

superwishess

Installed yesterday and contacted the support team to help me check if I received the data. They are super nice and fast!

toogooddealss

I'm satisfied with the price and also it is so easy to use. The plugin is working as well with all correct data.

Comfy Cardigan

everything works fine, i can get the data and tested it few times, no err showing in the plugin. nicely done!

Solar Flame Flickering Lamp Torch

I really recommend this as it has a nice price ;)
All events work for me and it is super easy to set up.

indoor plant grow light

I reached the support team and they reply back for just 5 mins, and help me to come across all my questions. THAT'S SUPER!

Knitting Lamp

Very useful to track the checkout events. The data can be find in my ads panel and it's very stable.

Sanitary Glove

I don't have any coding knowledge and get it to work properly without any additional help. This is easy.

tvdls

Everything work perfectly. The app is running smoothly and I didn't get any issue. The data is showing in the plugin.

RufflesandPleats

Niceeeeeeeeeee app! Saving my money and time to track the conversion. Will give it 10 stars if i can!

March 12, 2020

We appreciate you like Magic Pinterest Pixel :)
We will keep going and make it better.