Magic Pinterest Pixel

Magic Pinterest Pixel

by Smart Ecom Tech

One click Pinterest conversion tracking

shoppingdealscenter

I have decided to try the 7 day free trial and I think this is one of the best Pinterest pixel on the app store. I find it really easy to use and the support team is really helpful. It is even better knowing that it's only $10 a month, I can say that this is a good value.

DigiTouch Studio

This app is really helpful for my ads and my conversion. It helps me to pass the validation from Pinterest quickly and received the correct data from my store.

Best Gifts

Very easy to set up and use. Last time I tried adding tracking code on my website I messed up everything and had to pay someone a lot of money to fix the issue. One-click and Pinterest pixel is added correctly on the website. Good APP and good price.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

After trying for months to get our Pinterest tags to work properly so we can get verified on Pinterest, we were still having no luck. Even with the Shopify Pinterest app, we still could not get our tag to 100% meet Pinterest's requirements. We installed this app, grabbed our tag id from Pinterest & put it in, activated all of the relevant actions & BOOM! Within 24 hours we were able to submit to Pinterest for verified status!
Thanks!