Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

creaprivee

I have Magic Zoom Plus installed from few months and it works perfectly, but it's not the object of this review...

This month i needed to move magic zoom plus on my new shopify space, before closing my old shopify space. I have a large custom theme and i was afraid to move the license and to have troubleshooting...

And whoww, the team support was very quickly and really Magic!!

In the same day as demand i was briefed with proper instructions to move app and license, at no Extra-Cost!, and the move was really perfect at first time!!

Special thanks to the team for the quality of support! Five Star Rates without doubt, nothing less!!

FishingStore.ie

Absolutely brilliant app. Had a bit of trouble setting it up on my store due to Youtube videos also on the product page. The support team fixed this within minutes. I have no doubt this app has increased sales. 10/10

Pedram Karimi

Awesome app! And very great service. I asked to help me with something/fix a zoom out and they helped me right away.

I highly recommend this app. Good price, good produce, good service!

Maika'i Ola Clothing

Allows customers to see even the tiniest stitching details on our products. Works great. Got it installed and running in under 10 minutes. Zero problems. Worry-free zoom feature at a great price!

Discrete Headwear and Apparel

The magic zoom its really easy to use and has a great control panel. But the best thing about it is the support. Igor was really helpful and went beyond the normal stuff helping to configure it and disable it for mobile.
I recommend this plugin!

Turnup

App adds great functionality but creates a ton of bugs and conflicts. Should be worked out in a product before release. It is kind of inconveniencing to have to contact support all the time. Other than that support is great and pretty responsive

Chuckle Farm

Great app and fast customer service. I would definitely recommend this product. With so many ways to customize, it fits the look and feel of my website.

Knotty Gal Accessories

Awesome customer service! We couldn't get it quite right when we tried to install the app on our own, so the Magic Zoom Plus team took care of it all for us, and it looks perfect now and works fabulously! Love it!

Costner Concepts

So it's $39 or $79?

How come list price different from sale price?

If $39 i buy. :p

22 Nov 2013 ,Singapore time:

Problem resolved n i bought the App for $39. :p

Paula is great!

Costner Concepts

So it's $39 or $79?

How come list price different from sale price?

If $39 i buy. :p