Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

MeisterWorks Store

Easy adjustment and good work!
You can change your shop better by this.
One time charge is also better for managing Shopify store.

Plumbing Overstock

This app is awesome and does exactly what we needed. It has no glitches and a ton of settings, both for desktop and mobile versions. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to spruce up their images and control multiple images.

LUVETT WC Sitze

awesome app to lift you product page on the next level. comes with outstanding and quick customer support incl. technical implementation!

xezoshop

The app is easy to work with, and the developers are very helpful and quick. If there's a problem with installation you just ask them and they help you sort it out.

Update: Again, really amazed by how nice and helpful the developers are. Needed help and reached out, they helped me almost immediately. Thank you!

CorLiving Furniture

We feel that this app, and all the great work that the developer has done on it, helps make our site more easy to navigate and thus helps boost sales.
Questions to the developer have always been answered very quickly.

ParentsWave

Really good customer support.
They respond to email in real-time,
my template is custom and a bit more complicated,
and they have set up the app properly, along with answering my
questions within half an hour.

App itself is really good, tested other one, but that one is better - has Amazon like zoom option, and is customizable what I really like.

abroco.com

The app works really well and does exactly what we need it to. Even when there has been a small technical issue these guys get it solved quickly with no problems. Really rate these guys for their top level support, thanks alot!

Sneaker Champs Giveaway

I installed this app to show off my products using the 360 spin function. I had a couple of glitches with the software conflicting with other apps, but on both occasions I sent one email to the Magic Zoom Plus team, and within the hour they had logged into my store, resolved the issue, and I was good to go! They really are MAGIC and I would recommend 100%

detailvernarrt

The app is just what we were looking for. We had some minor issues with our theme and this app but the support fixed very quick and was very kind. 5 Stars and thumb up!

Photo Printing Pros

I've used MagicZoomPlus for years on ecommerce sites, and was very happy to find it not only integrated but retaining it's large list of built-in capabilities and flexibility. If you want to showcase your products, this is the app for you.