Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Newcakes

One thing that Shopify doesn't tell you when you choose a theme is that there is no automatic zoom in function already installed. Now you would think this comes standard with any website but apparently not! I installed this app months ago and is working well. Has definitely made an impact on usability on the site, every website must have a zoom in function so that potential customers can view the product well before buying. I mean we all do it when browsing other sites! This particular one was what I needed because, not only is there a magnifying option but also a zoom in window which I could't find with the other apps. It's also a once off fee, so no monthly bills to pay. One thing I have to mention is that they should make it more explicit that with the free option you will see the watermark/logo. And this logo was live until I paid for it within 5 minutes of installing. You can check out the real thing in action on my website.

Fashlabz

I am so happy with this app. It's the answer to all your zoom and magnify problems. Flat rate for a commercial license is the best way to go! Thank you for developing this app folks. Good job and Cheers!

Regards,
www.fashlabz.com

Padandquill

Wow. Just wow. SUPER awesome app that does so very much. Products live or die by their imagery, and this app lets you showcase product images beautifully!

Customer support was tremendously helpful and patient as well. They helped us get it set up just how we needed it in under an hour.

Must have app for every shopify store!

Dolls So Real Inc

I love this new feature for my website and so do our customers. Not only can they see the photo up close and personal now, the team at Magic Zoom helped me get the App to work with my custom layout. Love them and a great deal for the price!

Elegant Stripper

Most flexible product image tool on Shopify! You get to download the app and test it out for yourself on mobile and desktop. There is a logo on the top of the image until you purchase the product. When compared to other offerings this is by far the best and most flexible. Very easy to customize the settings to my liking.

My only recommendation to Magic Zoom is to add a feature that would allow mobile users to "pinch zoom" on the photo.

Unbreakable Merch

wonderful. support is very nice.

Devnaagri

Great App. Love the ease to install and it's great functionality.
Check it on my store www.devnaagri.com

Lunivers Saiyan

Really disappointed by this app, first of all it never works, but i could understand that.

But if you go for trial, the app will spam your product page with an advertisement link to the webpage of the company, this spam doesn't go away when you delete the app.

You have to delete it from your theme. Just a waste of time.

The Cottage Greenhouse

This app is great! Work seamlessly within our Shopify theme.

One thing I have to say is that most Shopify apps that we have tried or purchased for our site have been clunky. They aren't integrated well within the system. Magic Zoom Plus looks like it's part of the theme and works great!

Fetchingware Au

Great app but even better support. Igor is awesome! I've gone back to this guy for little tweaks when I upgrade my theme and he's on it so quickly and never disappoints.

I would highly recommend this app not only for the great product but sensational support.

This is truely great value and a must have for any shop.