Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

MyMixHouse

don't get the app if you ever uninstall. it will ruin your shop product images, and they will not show anymore.

March 26, 2019

We replied to this user within a minutes of their message. We tried our absolute hardest to help them but they wouldn't reply - not even by Facebook or phone. If you're still there MyMixHouse, we provide free, fast support and we'd really love to help you.

4th Floor Clothing

I tried the app to see how it fixes the problem with zooming product images. When i unistalled it, product images are no longer visible. Instead, there is some sort of code saying something like "missing snippets..". Not good. So it means I should keep using the app or my products otherwise won't be seen at all?
EDIT:
Fast response, all problems are fixed - great support. Igor, thank you.

Garcon Golden

Great product and even better service. Had a hiccup after installation, however, the Magic Zoom Plus jumped on it and corrected everything ASAP. Thanks again, guys. Great product and even better service. Had a hiccup after installation, however, the Magic Zoom Plus jumped on it and corrected everything ASAP. Thanks again, guys.

Notasdecata

App works very well. Support was excellent and could fix issues with theme in little time.

Used in www.notasdecata.pe

Jewelrysavenko

Thank you for quick and helpful customer support.

Cryptobird

Installed the app. Completely jammed up my website. Removed the app but it doesn't went away. Keeps jamming my site. Tried to remove the code that Magic Zoom Plus. Removed the code and now I get image liquid code errors.

EDIT: From 1 to 3 Stars for the quick response (less than 24 hours) to fix the issue.

Thousand Helmets

Installation of the feature is pretty painless. Unless it currently does not support your theme. In my case, my theme was built in-house. I sent an email to support and less than 24hours later it was working. Igor, one of the co-founders helped me with all my styling needs and functions. I don't think I can recommend this enough if you are looking for a zoom feature on your website. Smart app. Even smarter and talented team. Get it!

Animal Kingdoms

Love this app, one off purchase and we have not had any issues with it.

Simply Home Life

This product has worked awesome for us! It is a snap to install and began working immediately! We have had no problems or issues with it and it makes a very professional website impression!

Johnathan Harris Fine Art

I highly recommend this app. The installation could not be easier, and the interface with your site is flawless.