Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Gungoddess Com

Just an update to mention the continued fantastic service that I continue to get from Igor. After using it for 5 years and on 2 different platforms, I still love the way this app works, the extremely fast support responses and the willingness to quickly implement minor customization requests. Thank you!

Love this app! I'm using it together with Magic Scroll and it looks amazing, especially on mobile. Igor is always quick to respond. Very happy.

Vapersandpapers Com

Amazing app, worth every penny. Don't forget to purchase Magic Scroll along with it (you get a coupon code after you purchase magic zoom), that was my mistake then I had to go back and pay full price. Highly customizable app, so many different options to help get the right look and feel you want for your customers. If you're stuck on anything, the support staff will get it done for you. Beautiful on desktop and mobile, it's live on my site, see for yourself!

Aarn Packs

This is an excellent app that increases the look and feel of our site. The hover and zoom feature is easy to use. We appreciate the one-time fee. Thank You!

Golfladiesfirst

Simple to use, great app. I would recommend this to anyone.

Magtaas

a must have app and the best part is, there is only one time cost, no monthly subscription fees.

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au

Shabbychicdecor Com

This is fantastic app. I was looking at developing product zoom and enlargement using lightbox technology, but would be costly and time consuming. Then I found Magic Zoom which does a much better job. I use a right side hover-zoom with HD images, and click to enlarge pop-up screen - simply put it gives my customers a fantastic experience. If you are looking for something simple, fast, and fixed price, this is it.

Tresfancy

Good app worked great on my older theme. However, it doesn't work on the same theme that updated from the same developer...

Update: Wasn't very happy with one of the supporters, however, Jake contacted and help me quickly. I'm very happy with the result so I've decided to remove my previous negative review. Thank you so much.

Opaque Art

Excellent support! Excellent app! I'm using this app in conjunction with the sirv file storage system which allows you to put interactive spins on your product page. I definitely recommend this to anyone selling expensive items and who wants to step up their game.

Zeus Gear

First off, Magic Zoom Plus is an amazing app to help your customers zoom in with detail and the customization that allows you in zoom depth is a must! It looks great on your website and it sure makes it a lot more professional. The Dev Team actually was very prompt in giving you the support you need and I am a satisfied customer. I definitely recommend Magiz Zoom Plus and it is only a one-time fee!