Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 juin 2014

Perfect and just what we needed. We had a couple glitches with our theme that they corrected for us right away.

Pacifier
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 23 avril 2020

Just an update to mention the continued fantastic service that I continue to get from Igor. After using it for 5 years and on 2 different platforms, I still love the way this app works, the extremely fast support responses and the willingness to quickly implement minor customization requests. Thank you!

Love this app! I'm using it together with Magic Scroll and it looks amazing, especially on mobile. Igor is always quick to respond. Very happy.

Gungoddess Com
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
28 mars 2017

One thing that Shopify doesn't tell you when you choose a theme is that there is no automatic zoom in function already installed. Now you would think this comes standard with any website but apparently not! I installed this app months ago and is working well. Has definitely made an impact on usability on the site, every website must have a zoom in function so that potential customers can view the product well before buying. I mean we all do it when browsing other sites! This particular one was what I needed because, not only is there a magnifying option but also a zoom in window which I could't find with the other apps. It's also a once off fee, so no monthly bills to pay. One thing I have to mention is that they should make it more explicit that with the free option you will see the watermark/logo. And this logo was live until I paid for it within 5 minutes of installing. You can check out the real thing in action on my website.

Newcakes
Royaume-Uni
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 novembre 2015

Amazing APP, super fast and extremely helpful support!! Thank you Igor.

Premium Laces
31 août 2016

Great app with great layout, easy to integrate in the store and is so essential for retailers now to best display nice clear big pictures of their products!

Carmenliusmith Com The Travel Apparel
1 mai 2020

This app really gave me what I needed! Support is very fast and great! Very happy with the purchase.

Kurt Vandeweerdt Photography
Belgique
10 mars 2014

great app - definitely recommend. Works perfectly and very easy to install and customize. We have loved having it on our site and have gotten great feedback from customers.

Sea Elise
Modifié le 14 décembre 2020

Not only does this App work great, the support is QUICK TO RESPOND and VERY HELPFUL! I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a better product image experience.

CorLiving Furniture
23 juillet 2018

App works very well. Support was excellent and could fix issues with theme in little time.

Used in www.notasdecata.pe

Notasdecata
Pérou
13 octobre 2020

Works like a charm! And the customer support quickly responds and is very helpful. I love that it is a one time purchase instead of a monthly fee. Other apps should have this option.

Neptune Athletics