Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 juillet 2019

Excellent support! They were able to respond fast and was able to set up the app without any issues. Love how the site looks now with this!

MINI PAK'R
8 juillet 2022

I have been using this app for many years to improve the visual experience of our images and it delivers. Only recently did I need to reach out for support to make a couple of improvements and the support I have received from Igor has been excellent, Fast responses and custom improvements to suit out needs were implemented super quick. This app is GREAT value for money and well worth every cent. AAA+++

Hair and More Ltd
Nouvelle-Zélande
5 avril 2018

Thank you for quick and helpful customer support.

Jewelrysavenko
16 janvier 2020

awesome app to lift you product page on the next level. comes with outstanding and quick customer support incl. technical implementation!

LUVETT WC Sitze
Allemagne
10 février 2015

Really like this app. A multitude of options to tweak the user experience. Great integration with my online shop.

Faisal Fashion Fabrics - Designer Salwar Kameez, Dresses and Saris
Royaume-Uni
10 avril 2017

First off, Magic Zoom Plus is an amazing app to help your customers zoom in with detail and the customization that allows you in zoom depth is a must! It looks great on your website and it sure makes it a lot more professional. The Dev Team actually was very prompt in giving you the support you need and I am a satisfied customer. I definitely recommend Magiz Zoom Plus and it is only a one-time fee!

Zeus Gear
20 janvier 2014

The magic zoom its really easy to use and has a great control panel. But the best thing about it is the support. Igor was really helpful and went beyond the normal stuff helping to configure it and disable it for mobile.
I recommend this plugin!

Discrete Headwear and Apparel
28 octobre 2014

This is a very easy app to install and get going. The customization tools are straightforward as well. I love this app and recommend it to anyone who wants to add zooming capabilities to their product images.

Shared Trade
7 novembre 2016

This app is great! Work seamlessly within our Shopify theme.

One thing I have to say is that most Shopify apps that we have tried or purchased for our site have been clunky. They aren't integrated well within the system. Magic Zoom Plus looks like it's part of the theme and works great!

The Cottage Greenhouse
8 février 2014

Awesome app! And very great service. I asked to help me with something/fix a zoom out and they helped me right away.

I highly recommend this app. Good price, good produce, good service!

Pedram Karimi