Avis (192)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 novembre 2014

Igor is a huge help!! even tho I have purchased their app over a month, their customer services is Awesomeness!! Highly recommended for your shopify cart!!

EQPoster
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 novembre 2014

Awesome, easy to use Zoom feature. This has just given that added charm to my site. Also, the support from these chaps is unbelievably fast and accurate.

ArtCollective India
Inde
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
22 septembre 2020

After a lot of research and trial, this app was the only one that fulfilled our need in terms of image Zoom! Good job! :)
You can check our products zooms with this app, in www.melvindaniel.com

Melvin Daniel
Portugal
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
13 septembre 2013

Worth every penny. Zoom feature to me is crucial to ecommerce.

Genius Pack
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 août 2019

This app gives you site a very professional appearance and allows your customers to get a better look at all your designs. Highly recommend. Thanks for making it a one time charge and not a monthly charge. Excellent and quick customer service too. Quickly resolved my minor issues.

For Cowgirls Only
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 décembre 2020

Igor was very quick in response and fixing the issues with the app. :) Very nice customer support ..

Angels Welcome Market
Modifié le 27 juin 2023

Updating my review since MZP tech support fixed everything that was not working and in fact made it function even better than I expected! I've been using this for a couple of months now and it's perfect. Exactly what I was looking for and my customers love it. Great tech support and customer service

Fit for a Pit
Magic Toolbox a répondu 20 mars 2023

We're really sorry your product page layout changed. The app uses a gallery layout, with thumbnails, so if your page uses a grid layout, then it'll change. You can disable the app then ask our team to customise it the way you'd like it to be. Our reply was slower than usual as it was a Sunday when you emailed us but we'd love to hear from you again and configure the app to your exact needs.

23 juillet 2019

I've been searching for good image zoom capabilities for years. This plug in gave me exactly what I wanted immediately. Also, it does not allow people to download and save my images which is nice.

New World Cartographic
Magic Toolbox a répondu 23 juillet 2019

We're thrilled Magic Zoom Plus is exactly what you wanted! We love the 'Right-click on menu' option too. It's important all Shopify store owners have complete control over their images.

25 février 2014

Absolutely brilliant app. Had a bit of trouble setting it up on my store due to Youtube videos also on the product page. The support team fixed this within minutes. I have no doubt this app has increased sales. 10/10

FishingStore.ie
Irlande
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 juillet 2014

This is a great app, but the biggest part of this app is the customer service and the support that comes with it. Igor is simply amazing!

Range Hoods Headquarters