Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Pikly

This app surpassed my expectations. I have always tried looking for a good magnifying tool for my store but I wasn't satisfied with the ones I got. Magic zoom plus got me exactly what I was looking for. The tool is awesome. I recommend it to anyone.

The Showroom Pasadena

Works seamlessly and was quickly helped with some very minor install issues. We are happy with our new feature. Thank you!

Tulio Fashion

We love the Magic Zoom Plus. It's been the perfect solution for us. We didn't want to change our theme as we're really happy with everything else but needed to be able to let our customers zoom on mobile. This is just perfect. I also asked for help to zoom on another tab of ours and they came straight back and made it possible for no extra charge. Wonderful customer service!
www.tulio.com.au

Palmetto Wood Shop Llc

Worked great! Also, great customer service. I had a minor issue and they took care of it right away.

Woa Test

Awesome App. Great customer support!!

Uniquerugstore

The best for the image viewing.Only one issue is some problem with the Retina theme integration.Viewing video in image group has some problems.

Fo4sale

Very easy to install and very powerful. The easiest solution for image zooming on Shopify platform. I highly recommend it!

Asylumzone

Had a big issue with it where it would not uninstall. They reached out to me always professionally and politely to help me solve the issue. 5 stars for staying kind even when I was frustrated and not so nice

Babymac

Excellent app, give to the customer the zoom needed to check every detail. Easy to configure and great support team.
Thanks

Beon Home 2

Excellent app, looks great on website and delivers as promised. Easy to integrate with Shopify. I have extensively customized our theme and was able to use their docs to make it work for our store. Great support as well.