Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Fo4sale

Very easy to install and very powerful. The easiest solution for image zooming on Shopify platform. I highly recommend it!

Asylumzone

Had a big issue with it where it would not uninstall. They reached out to me always professionally and politely to help me solve the issue. 5 stars for staying kind even when I was frustrated and not so nice

Babymac

Excellent app, give to the customer the zoom needed to check every detail. Easy to configure and great support team.
Thanks

Beon Home 2

Excellent app, looks great on website and delivers as promised. Easy to integrate with Shopify. I have extensively customized our theme and was able to use their docs to make it work for our store. Great support as well.

Premium Laces

Amazing APP, super fast and extremely helpful support!! Thank you Igor.

Rio De Janeiros Rainbows

We are in love with this ap! Customers are able to see the details of our hair bows and other handmade items! I would give it six stars!

Side Street Studio

A 'must' for any product / item based web site. Excellent!

Pebbelles

Easy to install and works perfectly!

Pnwmobile

This is the app you're looking for! It's zoom functionality is kin to eBay and it works exactly as I was expecting. I literally used it for about 15 seconds before I realized it was exactly what I needed.

Koala Logic

This app is easy to set up and offers great options for customization. It's the best zoom application I've been able to find on Shopify.