Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Rio De Janeiros Rainbows

We are in love with this ap! Customers are able to see the details of our hair bows and other handmade items! I would give it six stars!

Side Street Studio

A 'must' for any product / item based web site. Excellent!

Pebbelles

Easy to install and works perfectly!

Pnwmobile

This is the app you're looking for! It's zoom functionality is kin to eBay and it works exactly as I was expecting. I literally used it for about 15 seconds before I realized it was exactly what I needed.

Koala Logic

This app is easy to set up and offers great options for customization. It's the best zoom application I've been able to find on Shopify.

eLuxurySupply

Great zoom tool for a cheap one-time licensing fee. Great job.

Merry and Bright

Works brilliantly, can be customised to an incredible degree. We love it.

Posh Rug

Installed. Loved it. Purchased within 5 minutes of seeing it on my site!

Fat Nancy's Tackle Shop

Great app, never had any problems with it. However, I had to contact support due to Shopify changing the variant images feature, and Igor responded very fast and had it fixed within 4 hours.

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

13/10/15: Extremely helpful customer service. Friendly and knowledgeable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22/02/15: Igor is a star! Very helpful fellow. Overall, we are pleased and we certainly recommend this app, to shop owners who want to better showcase your products and improve customer shopping experience.