Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

FishingStore.ie

Absolutely brilliant app. Had a bit of trouble setting it up on my store due to Youtube videos also on the product page. The support team fixed this within minutes. I have no doubt this app has increased sales. 10/10

Pedram Karimi

Awesome app! And very great service. I asked to help me with something/fix a zoom out and they helped me right away.

I highly recommend this app. Good price, good produce, good service!

Maika'i Ola Clothing

Allows customers to see even the tiniest stitching details on our products. Works great. Got it installed and running in under 10 minutes. Zero problems. Worry-free zoom feature at a great price!

Discrete Headwear and Apparel

The magic zoom its really easy to use and has a great control panel. But the best thing about it is the support. Igor was really helpful and went beyond the normal stuff helping to configure it and disable it for mobile.
I recommend this plugin!

Chuckle Farm

Great app and fast customer service. I would definitely recommend this product. With so many ways to customize, it fits the look and feel of my website.

Knotty Gal Accessories

Awesome customer service! We couldn't get it quite right when we tried to install the app on our own, so the Magic Zoom Plus team took care of it all for us, and it looks perfect now and works fabulously! Love it!

Costner Concepts

So it's $39 or $79?

How come list price different from sale price?

If $39 i buy. :p

22 Nov 2013 ,Singapore time:

Problem resolved n i bought the App for $39. :p

Paula is great!

Costner Concepts

So it's $39 or $79?

How come list price different from sale price?

If $39 i buy. :p

Gifts for Men Outlet Store

Works well, but really only works best when your images are large enough to support zooming in. (Obviously.)

Manifest Destiny

This is a very good app! Has quiet a few customization options to fine tune it per your requirements. Once the images for a product load up, the zoom in feature works very well on mouse scroll over. If you are into selling products which are bound to cause customer queries on details, invest in this and save your effort.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12