Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

New World Cartographic

I've been searching for good image zoom capabilities for years. This plug in gave me exactly what I wanted immediately. Also, it does not allow people to download and save my images which is nice.

July 23, 2019

We're thrilled Magic Zoom Plus is exactly what you wanted! We love the 'Right-click on menu' option too. It's important all Shopify store owners have complete control over their images.

South Coast Trading Post

This app is AWESOME! everyone likes to Zoom in on the pics, so why wouldn't you want this app?
I had purchased the lifetime membership and recently switched my themes, I had an error coming up, I emailed Igor in Customer support, in less than 5 mins we were up and running again!!! AWESOMENESS!!!

MINI PAK'R

Excellent support! They were able to respond fast and was able to set up the app without any issues. Love how the site looks now with this!

Carman Brook Farm, LLC

Quickly installed and we were off. Nice feature and easy to set up after installation. We like it a lot and hope it helps with sales

Fitted Ties

Support team is amazing and helped me get my site back on track! I have not found another zoom app better than Magic Zoom Plus.

LADY.CO.ID

Great app !! This is a must have app for every online store , this apps make my online store look very very beautiful , Support is very friendly and helpful. Thank you for your support.

LOBOCKI

Without question the best product zoom app out on Shopify. Extremely customisable and support was unbelievably fast. App allows Desktop, Tablet and Mobile zoom, Pop-out zoom also available and makes the site extremely professional, super functional and intuitive. Trial is also available which was perfect. Not one thing I can fault.

Geschenke Essen & Trinken

Es hat erst nicht geklapppt. Ein freundlicher Mitarbeiter hat es mir dann richtig eingestellt. Ich konnte kein Bild abspeichern. Er hat es mir dann aber eingestellt. Toller Support

May 8, 2019

We're thrilled we were able to customize Magic Zoom Plus exactly as you wanted!

secretbathstore

The support was very helpful and quick. Highly recommended. The app works great! Its a wonderful tool.

Captain Mutt

I had a problem with the app (my fault), the support was very helpful and quick. Highly recommended. The app works great!

April 28, 2019

We're always here to help!

Just a reminder for all Shopify customers: You must click the 'Restore files' button before deleting the app. If you delete the app without restoring the files, your product page will look broken.

To fix that, you should install the app again, click Restore Files, then delete the app.