Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

True African Art

Great app, great initial support. This company set up my optimizations perfectly after a little back and forth with instruction via e-mail. I love the ease of zoom and magnify on this app and it works on any kind of image with the right setup from support. That alone gives it 5 stars.

Would be nice to have more instruction in the Settings of the App, but you can find most of the Help info on their website. Maybe put a link to that in Settings?

Garcon Golden

Great product and even better service. Had a hiccup after installation, however, the Magic Zoom Plus jumped on it and corrected everything ASAP. Thanks again, guys. Great product and even better service. Had a hiccup after installation, however, the Magic Zoom Plus jumped on it and corrected everything ASAP. Thanks again, guys.

Notasdecata

App works very well. Support was excellent and could fix issues with theme in little time.

Used in www.notasdecata.pe

Jewelrysavenko

Thank you for quick and helpful customer support.

Thousand Helmets

Installation of the feature is pretty painless. Unless it currently does not support your theme. In my case, my theme was built in-house. I sent an email to support and less than 24hours later it was working. Igor, one of the co-founders helped me with all my styling needs and functions. I don't think I can recommend this enough if you are looking for a zoom feature on your website. Smart app. Even smarter and talented team. Get it!

Animal Kingdoms

Love this app, one off purchase and we have not had any issues with it.

Simply Home Life

This product has worked awesome for us! It is a snap to install and began working immediately! We have had no problems or issues with it and it makes a very professional website impression!

Johnathan Harris Fine Art

I highly recommend this app. The installation could not be easier, and the interface with your site is flawless.

Survivor Man

I looked at a lot of image-related apps and found this one to be the best; I'm really happy with the choice. Fantastic customer service which was fast and helpful. The app just works well and does what it should -- both on mobile and desktop. Really helped improve our images. Nice options as well, such as being able to change text ("Pinch to zoom" etc.), turn on/off right click on images and a lot of other options. Easy to set up. Highly recommended!

Mr Mrs Pug

Truly amazing app.
The function is really good and there are tons of features that are adjustable: zoom is amazing, image pass on hover, delay on image switch, and more.
The code itself is perfect and there are no bugs, slow loads or errors.
The support will help you in literally every request you have- We had so many requests and they have done them all in short time.
The price is cheap according to the fact that the app is a one time purchase.

--This review is not a paid one, it's just because the app earned it. --
You can go to our store and see how great & professional look this app gives to any product page