Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Dolls So Real Inc

I love this new feature for my website and so do our customers. Not only can they see the photo up close and personal now, the team at Magic Zoom helped me get the App to work with my custom layout. Love them and a great deal for the price!

Unbreakable Merch

wonderful. support is very nice.

Devnaagri

Great App. Love the ease to install and it's great functionality.
Check it on my store www.devnaagri.com

The Cottage Greenhouse

This app is great! Work seamlessly within our Shopify theme.

One thing I have to say is that most Shopify apps that we have tried or purchased for our site have been clunky. They aren't integrated well within the system. Magic Zoom Plus looks like it's part of the theme and works great!

Fetchingware Au

Great app but even better support. Igor is awesome! I've gone back to this guy for little tweaks when I upgrade my theme and he's on it so quickly and never disappoints.

I would highly recommend this app not only for the great product but sensational support.

This is truely great value and a must have for any shop.

Shoppingis

Get app. I paid for this one. But the team should more focus on make the zoom effect perfect on mobile devices. We got different results when using different devices. Anyway, this is best zoom module in town at this moment

Discountclothingdirect

Fantastic App with excellent support. Highly recommended.

Carmenliusmith Com The Travel Apparel

Great app with great layout, easy to integrate in the store and is so essential for retailers now to best display nice clear big pictures of their products!

Kingsman Lloyd

This company and app is amazing. Magic Zoom Plus was exactly what i was looking for. Magic zoom also went one step further and helped me with tech support for my shopify theme. Thank you.

Festival Accesories

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
All the stars of the world for this app and especially for the support team!!
I have bought the app for my store: https://www.partyhardstore.com/ (California theme) and the theme was not supported yet but they work about 4 hours to completely set up the theme for me and to make it look great and exactly the way i wanted too! These team is like the best of the best!!!!