Magic Zoom Plus

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

$69 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.

Dania Shinkar

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Please help! App messed up the placement of my product thumbnail images! Customer support, please help me! www.dania-shinkar.com

December 14, 2020

Hi Dania! The position thumbnail images appear on a theme are sometimes different to the position Magic Zoom Plus displays thumbnails. But it's no problem, by letting us know we can reposition the thumbnails for you.

I see Igor has repositioned your thumbnails. Is everything now okay, Dania? Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Thanks!

4th Floor Clothing

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I tried the app to see how it fixes the problem with zooming product images. When i unistalled it, product images are no longer visible. Instead, there is some sort of code saying something like "missing snippets..". Not good. So it means I should keep using the app or my products otherwise won't be seen at all?
EDIT:
Fast response, all problems are fixed - great support. Igor, thank you.

Cryptobird

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Installed the app. Completely jammed up my website. Removed the app but it doesn't went away. Keeps jamming my site. Tried to remove the code that Magic Zoom Plus. Removed the code and now I get image liquid code errors.

EDIT: From 1 to 3 Stars for the quick response (less than 24 hours) to fix the issue.

Equus Dev

Time spent using app About 2 years

Magic Zoom Plus is a great product that works well on mobile, tablet & desktop.

We had one minor technical issue after the integration work was completed. Unfortunately, it took the team at Magic Zoom a while to resolve hence the reason for the 3 star review.

Other than that, highly recommended.

Steven Wood
Co-Founder, www.equus.co.uk

Lunivers Saiyan

Location Thailand

Really disappointed by this app, first of all it never works, but i could understand that.

But if you go for trial, the app will spam your product page with an advertisement link to the webpage of the company, this spam doesn't go away when you delete the app.

You have to delete it from your theme. Just a waste of time.

Turnup

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App adds great functionality but creates a ton of bugs and conflicts. Should be worked out in a product before release. It is kind of inconveniencing to have to contact support all the time. Other than that support is great and pretty responsive