Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

CozyCraft

I love this app so much. Enough to come here without prompting and leave a review. I love how it's a one-time fee in a place where most apps charge monthly that aren't even worth it. Plus, Igor and team have helped me multiple times when I needed something tweaked. Could not be happier. Buy it, it's a steal for what you get.

March 29, 2019

We're so happy you like Magic Zoom Plus! It makes our day to receive reviews like this. Thanks for taking the time and please send us any suggestions you have because we're always looking to improve the app :)

ECGame® - Buy Steam Gifts At 20% Off!

problem fixed, custom service is rapid and in good faith, the function of the app is good, hoping to see continuous improvement.

March 26, 2019

We're very happy you resolved the installation issue with your Shopify theme. Thanks for using Magic Zoom Plus and if you need help in the future, we're ready to help at support@magictoolbox.com (and often reply within minutes).

Sewell Direct

Highly recommend this app and the creators. I first installed the full version on another shop, and it worked perfectly so I tried to install it on this shop, but it wasn't compatible with our theme. The developers were able to quickly install it manually, and get everything working. They even worked together with the creators of another app we are using that was causing conflict with this one, and they went the extra mile to have both apps working perfectly. Very satisfied. I think this is a must-have app for any shop. The ability to add videos to the gallery is also a plus. But another great thing is the ONE TIME payment. For sure getting this for all our future shops...

March 26, 2019

We're very happy to help! Thanks for choosing our image zoom app for your Shopify store.

Around the World Gemstones

This app gets the job done. I did have one technical difficulty with it but it was very quickly resolved by a very kind Magic Zoom Rep!

March 26, 2019

Excellent that you're enjoying the app! We're always ready to help if you need.

WildBounds

This is one of the best apps on Shopify. The functionality is flawless, the design is beautiful. I was amazed when I first installed it. Even better - their support is exceptional! I requested some tweaks to the layout, function - they did it all. Very highly recommend!

March 26, 2019

Thank you so much! We're always ready to help and our whole team is over the moon that you found it flawless and beautiful :)

Viper-shop

Wow Just Wow !!!! your App Is amazing and goes Crazy Good with Boundless Theme, It just fix all theme product look and feel very professional !!!!! I removed the trail in a breeze !!! thanks alot its Worth every penny !!

March 26, 2019

Thanks so much for using Magic Zoom Plus! We're really very happy that its helping your store. Wishing you all success in ecommerce :)

B Inspired Boutique

I really like the app, I had an issue but they resolved quickly, Thank you Jake! it does the job tremendously but there was one problem, the red print showing on the website but now All has been fixed now! I would definitely recommend this!

March 26, 2019

We're really glad you like our image zoom app! The red print shows in the corner of the trial version, which can be removed by upgrading to the full version. We're very happy to have helped solve your issue!

Ava Love Doll

Great support and great app, really adds value to our store. Support is very professional, thanks a lot guys.

March 26, 2019

You're welcome! Any time. We're really, really happy that the app is adding value to your store.

Rubužiai

App very good and support too, support very was fast when i need help. And support very helpful can help if you dont understand how to install or make something. Really great team and app ;)

March 26, 2019

Brilliant! So nice to hear that. It's what makes us tick. Thank you :)

Sad Shirts

Early days. Needed a free zoom app. Not many of those, so stoked for this. Helps me so Thanks dudes!

March 26, 2019

We're really happy that the app is doing what you needed! Thanks for choosing our Shopify image zoom app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11