Free XML/HTML Sitemap Builder

Improve SEO and navigation by generating XML/HTML sitemaps

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopify app for generating HTML Sitemap and XML Sitemap

Fortnight Lingerie

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We're very happy with the implementation of our new sitemap, not only is it useful for seo purposes, it also allows us to have an overview of what is public for our users. The setup instructions and videos were easy to follow and quick to execute. Thank you.

Work & Safety

This is an outstanding product with excellent service from this company. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Experts Watches

Time spent using app About 1 month

Been using the app for few weeks now and looks great. looking forward for SEO improvement and app improvements. The Support reached out for help which is always a great news, when they want to help you. Great Free app, keep up the good work.

Castle Remedies

Time spent using app 28 minutes

I used this app to generate a sitemap for my website. I found it to be pretty intuitive and easy to use. I had never created a sitemap before, so using this app saved me a lot of time and troubleshooting. Thank you!

Maclano

I was able to create a sitemap in a few minutes and the team helped me solve my issue with showing products. I feel relieved knowing that my blog posts and products are going to be searchable online so that customers can find us. Thanks!

May 17, 2022

Amazing to hear it took you just a couple of minutes to get your sitemap up and running. Thanks for choosing Magical Apps!

Yoko's Condiments

Location Australia

This app is one of the easiest ways to quickly make a sitemap for your site. I initially encountered some issues with it but the developer was amazingly quick to respond and fixed my issues within 24 hours. Highly recommend!

May 17, 2022

We’re always happy to help sort out any issues to make sure our apps work perfectly for merchants like you. Thanks for choosing to use our apps!