Magical XML/HTML Sitemap

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 6, 2023

Good App, direct and straight forward and it work instantly, i submit my sitemap to google, no issue hoping this step will improve my SEO.
THANKS to the app maker helping store owner

Peekaboo Box
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 11, 2022

It's fully functional. Recommend to use to generate XML for both Google and Bing. HTML version can be used as a page of the site.

Steam Deck Info | Best Fan Site
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Edited November 28, 2022

The developer was extremely helpful throughout the set-up process.Even afterwards he made sure that the app was running without any issues.Very rare that you can install a free app with the developer guiding you all the way.He deserves 5 stars for his support and developing a great app.

New Stylish Look
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 10, 2022

I was searching for an easy to use app to build a Sitemap for my store. This app works excellent, great instructions and Scott was a pleasure to deal with and responded to all my questions quickly and with great detail. Highly recommend

Pure Light Style
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 20, 2022

This is a must have app for your websites footer sitemap menu. It's easy to install and there are "how to" videos to walk you through. The support provided by the staff is excellent as well. I recommend this app. You can see the sitemap on stores footer menu if you are curious: jewelrybubble.com

Jewelry Bubble
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 8, 2022

I like this app. I just started using this but I think it's pretty neat. would recommend this to my colleagues

Pure Drop Aroma
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 7, 2022

Great app. Works well, easy to implement, stellar customer service! Really well done. Thank you so much. Very happy!!

Schaf Skincare
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 3, 2022

I needed help and John went above and beyond to help me with many issues I had. I can't thank him enough. Highly advise this app and any of the Magical Apps this company has available on Shopify. Thank you :)

Fashion Hut Jewelry
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 30, 2022

We're very happy with the implementation of our new sitemap, not only is it useful for seo purposes, it also allows us to have an overview of what is public for our users. The setup instructions and videos were easy to follow and quick to execute. Thank you.

Fortnight Lingerie
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 7, 2022

This is an outstanding product with excellent service from this company. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Work & Safety