Free XML/HTML Sitemap Builder

Improve SEO and navigation by generating XML/HTML sitemaps

Price: Free

Shopify app for generating HTML Sitemap and XML Sitemap

New Stylish Look

The developer was extremely helpful throughout the set-up process.Even afterwards he made sure that the app was running without any issues.Very rare that you can install a free app with the developer guiding you all the way.He deserves 5 stars for his support and developing a great app.

Pure Light Style

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was searching for an easy to use app to build a Sitemap for my store. This app works excellent, great instructions and Scott was a pleasure to deal with and responded to all my questions quickly and with great detail. Highly recommend

Jewelry Bubble

This is a must have app for your websites footer sitemap menu. It's easy to install and there are "how to" videos to walk you through. The support provided by the staff is excellent as well. I recommend this app. You can see the sitemap on stores footer menu if you are curious: jewelrybubble.com

Pure Drop Aroma

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 17 minutes

I like this app. I just started using this but I think it's pretty neat. would recommend this to my colleagues

Schaf Skincare

Great app. Works well, easy to implement, stellar customer service! Really well done. Thank you so much. Very happy!!

Fashion Hut Jewelry

I needed help and John went above and beyond to help me with many issues I had. I can't thank him enough. Highly advise this app and any of the Magical Apps this company has available on Shopify. Thank you :)

Fortnight Lingerie

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We're very happy with the implementation of our new sitemap, not only is it useful for seo purposes, it also allows us to have an overview of what is public for our users. The setup instructions and videos were easy to follow and quick to execute. Thank you.

Work & Safety

This is an outstanding product with excellent service from this company. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Experts Watches

Time spent using app About 1 month

Been using the app for few weeks now and looks great. looking forward for SEO improvement and app improvements. The Support reached out for help which is always a great news, when they want to help you. Great Free app, keep up the good work.

Castle Remedies

Time spent using app 28 minutes

I used this app to generate a sitemap for my website. I found it to be pretty intuitive and easy to use. I had never created a sitemap before, so using this app saved me a lot of time and troubleshooting. Thank you!

Previous 1