magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I started with a setup for my etsy feed. The sad thing is this may be a great tool but I'll never know. I did a test with over 100 products and had 100 fail. I have requested help 4 times over the last 10 days and received 0 response beyond we will get back to you. This is made worse as they don't appear to have any self help tools to guide you when you have issues. Their help system requires you to leave them a message and they will call, email or screen time you back based on your request....well, at least that is what is shows. I don't think anyone is home there.

October 30, 2019

Dear Mount Yale Outdoor Company CEO,

Thank you for your feedback about magnalister in the Shopify AppStore. Reviews are important to us to get to know our customers and their needs.

Unfortunately, we can't follow your claims as we can’t find any ticket or email from you in our system. You mentioned, that you’ve received our Auto-Responders and that we’ll get back to you shortly. In those Auto-Responders, you’ll always find your Ticket-ID.

May I kindly ask you to send us the Ticket-IDs so I’m able to find your emails? Please send it to support@magnalister.com. In any case, I will be your contact with the magnalister team. I will personally help you resolve your listing fails.

Thanks in advance and have a great week.

Best Regards,

Roman Wünsche
Head of Support

Oscar & Friends

Sadly in the end I gave up with this. I had high hopes but it is such a slow system. I even tried it on multiple internet connections in case that was the issue but always the same, painfully painfully slow. I think it was quicker when I was watching some paint dry one time.

June 12, 2019

Oscar, we appreciate your feedback. (We are sorry for the delay, Shopify recently allowed us to just recently answer reviews). First of all, you were totally right. After we released the connector for eBay, Amazon & more, it was brought to our attention that some sellers were experiencing problems with speed and performance. We found that the Shopify API couldn’t sufficiently deliver real- time data processing. So, we went back to the drawing board and adjusted the entire magnalister architecture specifically for Shopify. magnalister can now cache and update all the needed product data, and by doing this upgrade, we can now deliver the speed and performance that you demand. We kindly request that you please give magnalister another try. I think that you will be much happier with the processing speed. Feel free to get in touch with our support team, if you have any other questions or issues. It’s important to us to get your feedback so that we can continuously make improvements to magnalister.