magnalister

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Blak Outlet

was not able to use the app I get this message every time I try to use it "herkules.magnalister.com sent an invalid response." even though I have a strong interest and never faced any issue with other apps

February 12, 2022

Dear Blak Outlet CEO,

We're very sorry to hear that you had issues with magnalister.

However, we can't seem to find any registration from you as a customer, which is necessary for magnalister to be able to work at all, and we also didn't receive any emails from you regarding this case, besides your review.

We offer free of charge support to all our customers via Live-Chat, E-Mail and hotline. Our Support is trained to help quickly and dedicated if there are any issues ever. In most cases, we resolve issues within a couple of hours.

In the context of a fair conversation with each other, we would be pleased if you would consider to edit your review and please reach out to our support by email (support@magnalister.com).

We are always at your disposal for support.

Best Regards
Your magnalister Team

Visconti Sterling Jewelry

Tried to use app to connect to ebay and when I clicked to create a token ebay locked my account indefinitely for "dangerous activity". Customer Service was extremely unhelpful and showed no sympathy or care.

October 1, 2021

eBay confirmed that your account has been locked due to an automatic security lock by eBay. They also confirmed that such account locks are not caused by magnalister in any way.

We recommended you to contact eBay about your account issue, since we are unable to provide any eBay account related support.

In the context of a fair conversation with each other, we would be pleased if you would consider to edit your review to reflect the facts.

We are always at your disposal for support.

Offers Express

Location Brazil

Grátis 30 dias tem que colocar acima para as pessoas vêm antes de instalar, colocar sem custo e depois ter que colocar cartão de credito para começar a cobrar achei um erro se é sem custo não teria que ter essa função, desinstalando.

August 26, 2021

We apologize if you did not read the following details about magnalister from Shopify before downloading our plugin "Free to install. External charges may apply." Please notice that this information is provided by Shopify.

On our website, to which Shopify refers you via the hyperlink "External charges may apply", all costs are revealed.
We also refer to our pricing models in the app description in the Shopify store.

Furthermore, the registration process at magnalister itself shows that costs are incurred and that only the first 30 days are offered as a free trial. Moreover, the costs are also transparently outlined in our terms and conditions.

We apologize that these informations were not sufficient for you.

However, we can assure you that you have not exceeded the 30-day trial period, so no costs are incurred for you.

elymbmx

Time spent using app 20 minutes

I was misled by this app. I was asked for private info and it showed me the costs to use this app. this app need to be kicked off of this store. you better not be spamming me. I will report this app.

May 5, 2021

We apologize that these informations were not sufficient for you.

By Odin's Beard Crafts

Time spent using app 7 minutes

How can something be free to install and then you cannot use because you need to pay?
Click client bait. It tells already a lot of what kind of people im dealing with.

April 20, 2021

We are sorry that before downloading our plugin you did not read the following information from Shopify about magnalister correctly "Free to install. External charges may apply.".
Please note that Shopify specifies this information.

We apologize that these information were not sufficient for you.

However, we can assure you that you have not activated the store and therefore no costs have arisen or will arise for you.

tamaishidesign

Location Hungary

I am very SICK and tired of apps pretending to be FREE when they are not. that's false ad, Shopify should kick you out of the app store.

February 5, 2021

Please note that Shopify specifies this information.

We apologize that these information were not sufficient for you.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I started with a setup for my etsy feed. The sad thing is this may be a great tool but I'll never know. I did a test with over 100 products and had 100 fail. I have requested help 4 times over the last 10 days and received 0 response beyond we will get back to you. This is made worse as they don't appear to have any self help tools to guide you when you have issues. Their help system requires you to leave them a message and they will call, email or screen time you back based on your request....well, at least that is what is shows. I don't think anyone is home there.

October 30, 2019

Dear Mount Yale Outdoor Company CEO,

Thank you for your feedback about magnalister in the Shopify AppStore. Reviews are important to us to get to know our customers and their needs.

Unfortunately, we can't follow your claims as we can’t find any ticket or email from you in our system. You mentioned, that you’ve received our Auto-Responders and that we’ll get back to you shortly. In those Auto-Responders, you’ll always find your Ticket-ID.

May I kindly ask you to send us the Ticket-IDs so I’m able to find your emails? Please send it to support@magnalister.com. In any case, I will be your contact with the magnalister team. I will personally help you resolve your listing fails.

Thanks in advance and have a great week.

Best Regards,

Roman Wünsche
Head of Support

Oscar & Friends

Sadly in the end I gave up with this. I had high hopes but it is such a slow system. I even tried it on multiple internet connections in case that was the issue but always the same, painfully painfully slow. I think it was quicker when I was watching some paint dry one time.

June 12, 2019

Oscar, we appreciate your feedback. (We are sorry for the delay, Shopify recently allowed us to just recently answer reviews). First of all, you were totally right. After we released the connector for eBay, Amazon & more, it was brought to our attention that some sellers were experiencing problems with speed and performance. We found that the Shopify API couldn’t sufficiently deliver real- time data processing. So, we went back to the drawing board and adjusted the entire magnalister architecture specifically for Shopify. magnalister can now cache and update all the needed product data, and by doing this upgrade, we can now deliver the speed and performance that you demand. We kindly request that you please give magnalister another try. I think that you will be much happier with the processing speed. Feel free to get in touch with our support team, if you have any other questions or issues. It’s important to us to get your feedback so that we can continuously make improvements to magnalister.