magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Pro Bike Plus

Depending on one's shop and product structure, the setup is not necessarily trivial and it may indeed take some time to get used to the interface. All in all, however, this is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone looking to increase efficiency in online sales. The app seems to support all common online marketplaces and I am not aware of any comparable tool in the market at the moment.

Eastern Goodies

This has become one of my favorite apps. Makes shop integration extraordinarily easy and the support team is always eager to provide help with any issues.

KMBBeauty

Cannot understand the negative reviews at all. I was given great and immediate support when struggling with setting up my shop the right way. The tool is working fine now and I can absolutely recommend it, although it's not the cheapest alternative.

Topotronics

Been looking for a tool like magnalister for quite some time and I have to say I'm more than satisfied. The set-up and connection to the major online channels was easy and pretty straightforward. The tool does everything it's supposed to and makes your merchandise management a whole lot easier.

Skyeworks Intl.

I've been using this app as an interface to eBay and Amazon for quite a while now. The application was quickly set up and the customer service provides competent and fast support if there's any issues. It initially took me a while to get used to the tool and its functionalities, but it saved me a lot of time down the road and I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve his online sales' efficiency.

Tour Adgency

Talk about easy! magnaliser does the hard work for you. This app allows you to upload all your products and disperses them to every online channel all at once! Not only does this app save time, but the support team is always there to answer your questions and customize your store specific to you! I am looking forward to watching my sales increase now that I have the help of magnalister!

Image Enterprises, Inc.

Magnalister makes my job easier! I can list products on several marketplaces at once. The support team at Magnalister was very responsive and helped my configure the app for my needs. I look forward to expanding to international selling with this app.

myholystore

magnalister is my go-to company since so many of my clients are using it. They always provide fast, professional and friendly answers.

Yoga your Life

I have been using magnalister since my first online shop. At that time I built it with osCommerce. Now I switched to Shopify and I am happy that I can connect my new shop to Amazon and many other marketplaces! Absolute recommendation for magnalister. This has reduced my effort for processing the individual marketplaces and I can manage all marketplace sales and orders in my Shopify shop.

June 12, 2019

Dear Yoga for Life CEO, thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your experience with our software. We're working hard to make magnalister the best app when it comes to listing and selling easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & more, by creating a streamlined, multi-channel interface. Our goal is to build upon and consistently improve our software for you to reach more customers. At any time, we welcome your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.