magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

JMcT & Partners

I'm really pleasantly surprised .. I have only installed the app a few days ago but it's already making my selling processes significantly easier and less time consuming. A more up-to-date documentation in English would be great however as the installation and set up is not super simple.

July 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that magnalister contributes to your business success.

We are already working on optimizing our documentation so that many things are easier to understand for our merchants.
Did you know that we have helpful FAQ's and that our support is free of charge and will gladly assist you with any questions you may have?
Usually most questions can already be clarified quickly with the FAQ's.

For new customers we also offer an individual free on-screen tutorial, so that you can start directly with magnalister and your multichannel sales.

Jumpfit International

We stumbled across magnalister as we were searching for ways to synchronize our stocks across market places, and we were surprised about what this tool has to offer. We're now also using functions such as the central product upload, attribute matching and automatic order status updates. When we had some problems with the initial setup we were assisted right away - thanks!!

Lola Design Ltd

We eventually discovered this tool after struggling to find a way of aggregating multiple marketplace sales into Shopify. It really is a great solution to enable listings all to be managed in one place, no more setting up SKUs multiple times. The team were really helpful in answering our questions though I have to say the system was far more intuitive than other systems, we tried Codisto and this was trickier to set up (in our opinion). If you are considering various different options then please learn from our experiences and start with Magnalister! Really good, clear system with support with sensible pricing too.

Eastern Goodies

This has become one of my favorite apps. Makes shop integration extraordinarily easy and the support team is always eager to provide help with any issues.

Image Enterprises, Inc.

Magnalister makes my job easier! I can list products on several marketplaces at once. The support team at Magnalister was very responsive and helped my configure the app for my needs. I look forward to expanding to international selling with this app.

Yoga your Life

I have been using magnalister since my first online shop. At that time I built it with osCommerce. Now I switched to Shopify and I am happy that I can connect my new shop to Amazon and many other marketplaces! Absolute recommendation for magnalister. This has reduced my effort for processing the individual marketplaces and I can manage all marketplace sales and orders in my Shopify shop.

June 12, 2019

Dear Yoga for Life CEO, thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your experience with our software. We're working hard to make magnalister the best app when it comes to listing and selling easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & more, by creating a streamlined, multi-channel interface. Our goal is to build upon and consistently improve our software for you to reach more customers. At any time, we welcome your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.