magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Lotus Cosmetic & Care

Very useful plugin that I can absolutely recommend. Data exchange worked flawless with every marketplace from the very beginning. As previously mentioned, not all major marketplaces are supported yet. However the support team assured me that new solutions are currently being developed and should be supported soon.

Snapzoom

This is a very useful tool for people that sell their products via multiple online channels. It allows for you to manage all market places in a single tool. Product stock and prices are automatically synchronized and virtually all major marketplaces are supported.

DL Handmade

Absolute recommendation for magnalister ... This is one of the best applications you can get if you're selling your products via multiple online channels and try to be as efficient as possible. Thumbs up!

Miller's Stationary

Does what it's supposed to do! I was able to increase my online sales significantly which could more than only make up for the costs! At the same time, I'm saving a lot of time that I have been spending before organizing the different sales channels. Thumbs up!!

Digit Tools

We have been working with the magnalister tool for a few weeks now and are very satisfied. We initially had a problem synchronizing our data over all attached market places, but got great and fast support from the German team.

Pro Bike Plus

Depending on one's shop and product structure, the setup is not necessarily trivial and it may indeed take some time to get used to the interface. All in all, however, this is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone looking to increase efficiency in online sales. The app seems to support all common online marketplaces and I am not aware of any comparable tool in the market at the moment.

Eastern Goodies

This has become one of my favorite apps. Makes shop integration extraordinarily easy and the support team is always eager to provide help with any issues.

KMBBeauty

Cannot understand the negative reviews at all. I was given great and immediate support when struggling with setting up my shop the right way. The tool is working fine now and I can absolutely recommend it, although it's not the cheapest alternative.

Topotronics

Been looking for a tool like magnalister for quite some time and I have to say I'm more than satisfied. The set-up and connection to the major online channels was easy and pretty straightforward. The tool does everything it's supposed to and makes your merchandise management a whole lot easier.

Skyeworks Intl.

I've been using this app as an interface to eBay and Amazon for quite a while now. The application was quickly set up and the customer service provides competent and fast support if there's any issues. It initially took me a while to get used to the tool and its functionalities, but it saved me a lot of time down the road and I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve his online sales' efficiency.

Previous 1