magnalister

magnalister

by RedGecko GmbH

List and sell easily on Amazon, eBay, Etsy & many more

Goodies by Goodman

Resolved minor issues fast and reliable. Does what it promises and more. Simple yet powerful interface. Definitely recommend it to everybody managing multiple stores.

Parker Diving Store

While searching a solution for my struggles with the setup of an Amazon store, I saw these guys’ ad on YouTube and figured that once I have Amazon up and running, this could really support me managing both stores without twice the work. So, I reached out to them and not only did they give me a same day call back but also had the solution to my amazon problem!! Impeccable support! 100% recommendation!

Green T Clothing

Truly life changing plugin. I used to spend so much time fetching data like stock levels and shipping details from different platforms to feed them into an excel file for my personal overview. Now with magnalister this is redundant – thank you!

Wholefruits

I honestly came across this plugin by chance as I was looking for something completely different. By now, I would definitely rate it one of the MUST HAVES for everyone selling via multiple channels. Once properly installed (it can be a bit complicated in the beginning), you can save plenty of time on a daily basis. Oh and by the way, they have the nicest customer support I've ever experienced!

Lotus Cosmetic & Care

Very useful plugin that I can absolutely recommend. Data exchange worked flawless with every marketplace from the very beginning. As previously mentioned, not all major marketplaces are supported yet. However the support team assured me that new solutions are currently being developed and should be supported soon.

Snapzoom

This is a very useful tool for people that sell their products via multiple online channels. It allows for you to manage all market places in a single tool. Product stock and prices are automatically synchronized and virtually all major marketplaces are supported.

DL Handmade

Absolute recommendation for magnalister ... This is one of the best applications you can get if you're selling your products via multiple online channels and try to be as efficient as possible. Thumbs up!

Miller's Stationary

Does what it's supposed to do! I was able to increase my online sales significantly which could more than only make up for the costs! At the same time, I'm saving a lot of time that I have been spending before organizing the different sales channels. Thumbs up!!

Digit Tools

We have been working with the magnalister tool for a few weeks now and are very satisfied. We initially had a problem synchronizing our data over all attached market places, but got great and fast support from the German team.

Pro Bike Plus

Depending on one's shop and product structure, the setup is not necessarily trivial and it may indeed take some time to get used to the interface. All in all, however, this is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone looking to increase efficiency in online sales. The app seems to support all common online marketplaces and I am not aware of any comparable tool in the market at the moment.

Previous 1