Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de enero de 2024

Excellent experience so far with using this app. I was having an issue re-installing it into my events page but got on chat with Shahrukh and was given the best assistance ever. I was sent helpful walkthrough videos and given solid advice with virtually no wait time during the chat. I was able to install the app successfully on my end and so far so good. Shahrukh is truly an asset to the Mahina team! Highly recommend this app if you need an easy to use and user friendly events calendar app, just the customer service alone has me sold on using this one for my site!

Catherine Parenteau
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de febrero de 2024

I recently installed this app and added my first event - all of which was extremely easy to do! I am transitioning away from a different app and wanted the existing events (on old app) and the new events (on Mahina) to show be visible to customers on the same page. I messaged Shahrukh for help and he was able to make it happen quickly!
The price is much better than the previous apps I've tried and it is super simple to use. I am very happy and highly recommend this app!

The Seaside Succulent
3 días usando la aplicación
19 de enero de 2024

Easily the best app on Shopify for listing events. The development teams cares a lot about the app and is constantly improving! Highly recommend!

Hole 9 Yards
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

Very happy with the app so far. The filter feature on the events is super useful, and support handled my request extremely quickly. Thanks, Mahina team!

Local Music Merch
3 meses usando la aplicación
2 de marzo de 2024

Great support! Quick to respond and very open to feedback. The app loads quick on our site and is easily the best calendar app on shopify for our needs. Pricing is fair.

Rebellious Unicorns
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación
7 de abril de 2024

Beautiful interface, fantastic, transparent customer service, with plans to grow the app. Give it a chance, you won't regret it.

Buzzkill
18 días usando la aplicación
13 de febrero de 2024

Had an issue with the app not working full width with our theme, support quickly responded, requested to join as a collaborator and added the necessary custom CSS code to allow the app to work full width. Great customer support - Thank you Mahina!

BBCE Breaks
1 día usando la aplicación
4 de enero de 2024

Excellent support service! Truly appreciate fast response and edits!

2 meses usando la aplicación
7 de febrero de 2024

SAVE YOURSELF AND START WITH THIS APP!!. I have either installed or researched every event app in the shopify store. I dont know what you wont love about this app but I do know you will be saving yourself a ton of heartache by starting with this app!

Gisele B STUDIOS
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
1 de febrero de 2024

Great support and customizes to your needs.

Side7