Mailchimp by OneSaas

Mailchimp by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time and money by connecting your store with Mailchimp

Allison Izu

Ronnie was super helpful in fixing an issue we had with customer profile data being deleted. He was prompt with the fix and answered all my questions.

She is

Dean was very helpful in clearing up the confusion I had with the app. Everything is working very well!

Hoop 88 Dreams

Great app and customer support. We were having a sync issue and Clarisse was able to help very quickly and professionally!

www.concretevegan.com

I was having problems and Ronnie was very helpful in our chat. It was a very pleasant experience, highly recommend them.

BowersCandleCo.

Vince was very helpful with helping me sync my contacts! Quick and attentive customer service. He fixed my problems so quickly!

Lone Crow Ranch

New to the app but so far customer support as been great! Rafael helped to get my tech issue to the developers in a matter of minutes! Excited to get everything set up and working.

hanasu enterprises

The App is just great. Also, Sherwin in support was fantastic. He was very helpful in getting my login problem resolved. 5 stars!

Neche

I was having trouble connecting my Shopify store with the Mailchimp by OneSaas app and the customer support was great. Sherwin noticed my trial had ended and helped me reconnect my store. I really appreciated the time Sherwin took to look into my specific problem and the quick response.

Regina's Desire Lingerie

The app is very good, work very well, and Rafael is very helpful! Thank you the amazing support! :))