MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Ámbar Café Especial

very promising and simple to use. it integrated really easy to my store. just waiting for it to do its job in the first campaing generated with it

January 15, 2021

Hi Ámbar Café Especial, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Bar Pur

Fantastische applicatie om deze tools te leren kennen. Gebruiksvriendelijk, gemakkelijk om te personaliseren. Perfecte link met MailChimp... Meer van dat!

January 15, 2021

Hi Bar Pur, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Plize Boutique

I like how easy it is to set up and customize. What I don't like is having to upgrade to pay 14.99 to remove the MailMunch branding when I am already a paid subscriber to MailChimp. When I selected this app it was based on the fact that it was represented as MailChimp so I was not expecting to have to double pay for this integration. The branding has been removed with my MailChimp subscription. Now I'm supposed to pay to remove MailMunch. It could at least be a discounted amount since they are clearly partners. As a new small business these fees add up. I'll be looking for a more cost effective option for the feature that I need so that I don't have to have 3rd party branding.

January 11, 2021

Hi Plize Boutique, Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. We offer an automated integration for Mailchimp and we are an official integration partner for Mailchimp. We are however not a part of Mailchimp. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" or through your Mailmunch account so we can address the concerns you mentioned in your review.

PrintyFabrics

Easy to set up. I already use MailChimp for new subscribers to email them a discount code after subscribing, so I wanted to add a new pop-up to grow my email list without having to redo everything. This works perfectly!

January 11, 2021

Hi PrintyFabrics, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Ada Jade Jewelry

I find the app very usefull and userfirendly. I think they could be a little quicker when it comes to support but overall i am happy using it

January 11, 2021

Hi Ada Jade Jewelry, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Make Americans Friends Again

I'm brand new to this, but this app was really easy to set up. I set up my first task in no time at all.

January 11, 2021

Hi Make Americans Friends Again, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

The Love of Cats

I can't believe this app is free! I had a question and got great email support. I'm so glad all my subscribers sync with MailChimp -- thank you so much MailMunch!

January 11, 2021

Hi The Love of Cats, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Essentials by Esmé

I am very happy with this app. It is very straightforward, easy to use and it allows to create automated marketing campaign. I created a landing page to get more subscribers and a welcome message and I am very pleased with the quality. I highly recommend MailMunch to any small, medium and large companies.

January 11, 2021

Hi Essentials by Esmé, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Forestic Essence

I use this app to track and manage customers to notify about new deals. I am still trying to understand how to maneuver this app and how to be more effective.

January 6, 2021

Hi Forestic Essence, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

UltraBeauty.Store

I was offered to share my review of the recent install. I give a three until I get with support to troubleshoot the email sign-up section that is not working properly on Android mobile. There is also a field as for bithdate error. Another issue is if the customer press the x in order to avoid the sign up, the sign forces email sign up within seconds of opening a product catagory. This went on throughtout my testing the app and adjusting any settings. Hope this first review help. I will update once all communication is done with their support team to help resolve.

December 17, 2020

Hi UltraBeauty.Store, Apologies for the inconvenience. It appears that you have multiple instances of our app installed which might be causing several of the issues you pointed out. Please make sure you only have one instance of our app installed.
We have also reached out to you against the registered email address. You can also reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have these issues resolved for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137