MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Berlioza

I used it to add a pop up and it was very useful. I am still trying to get the autoresponder to run appropriately

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you are facing any issues with the Autoresponder campaign, please reach out to us by creating a support ticket and we will have it looked into and resolved fro you.

Rep Hair

Great app... I used on my website to capture leads and it does just that. Thanks. In many ways im not fully utilising it yet!

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Cross Creek Nursery & Landscaping

Super easy to use. Integrates seamelessly into our existing mailchimp account. Would recommend it.

CupidPetStore

Great App Recommended to everyone ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

buonno

Bom aplicativo, por ser gratuito entrega um valor muito bom, estou gostando irei começar a testar em minha loja

ProKera Skin Care

Does what I needed it to do! I would have liked more customization options for the design, but the UI was easy to use, and edits are easy to make. Haven't found a better alternative, so it's my top recommendation!

kurated4you

I use this App for my Shopify account. It does wonders. I recommend it to anyone who is serious about their online business.

Shopologynz

I wanted this to put a sign up pop up on my website home page which my website didn't allow me to do.
It has been good so far although have only just completed it.

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you would like to place a MailMunch embed form in the footer section if your store, please create a support ticket with and we will assist you with this task.

BeautyBraidsandBrains- Loving Your Natural Beauty

Very quick and easy to use. I really enjoyed how simple the sign up process and how simple it is to work this app.

Bikewest.com

Awful app. It has nothing to do with Mailchimp but uses its image. After removing the application from the site, the site became unavailable.

May 4, 2020

Hi Nadine, Based on our conversation over the support channel, were you able to confirm if this issue was caused by the Mailchimp app removal and not the MailMunch app removal? We would love to address any outstanding issues if there are any.