Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Bonita Spot

Always a great service from the team! Damien helped me a lot today. Made my day more smooth. thank you! this app is awesome.

Your Career Bar

I am using the app to create an email sign-up landing page with a digital download and it works perfectly!

October 21, 2021

Hi Your Career Bar, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

WE WEAR

So far, so good. I chated with Jessica and she was very helpful with me, the form looks great! I am happy with it!

October 21, 2021

Hi WE WEAR, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Zayana Organic

Really fast-response and helpful Mailmunch support. Compliment for Damien, for the quick action and added some more values that I'm looking for.

October 21, 2021

Hi Zayana Organic, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Pearlz & Chainz

I used this app to create emails. I really enjoy the access to customer service when I need any assistance. They are knowledgeable and informed; however, they are a little quick. Once you slow them down, it's great. It's simple to navigate through.

October 14, 2021

Hi Pearlz & Chainz, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

ELKLENS

This software is great, it has helped me a lot, I like their customer service very much, they are very caring, I think I will continue to use it

October 14, 2021

Hi ELKLENS, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Kiki London Benelux

Started using Mailchimp not so long ago and already see huge benefits and improvements on sales!
Customer service is always spot on! Fast in response and very friendly.
Money well spent!

October 14, 2021

Hi Kiki London Benelux, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Zagari Essentials/Clementina's Boutique LLC

I'm still learning how to use it. It seems to be working fine. Just made a coupon to my customers I hope it worked

October 14, 2021

Hey there, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Wood Baby™

Facile à prendre en main, cette appli m'est vraiment utile pour relancer tous mes clients. De beaux design !

October 14, 2021

Hi Wood Baby™, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

J & K Distribution Co.

Helpful customer service thru the APP. Contacted on a Friday issue resolved on Monday. Limited weekend support, quickly fixed my glitches. Thank you

October 14, 2021

Hi J & K Distribution Co., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 144 145