Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

URTHAPE

Using Mailmunch and mailchimp in conjunction with Shopify is a no brainer and very easy to setup and use.

POS THERMAL ROLLS

It works for bringing collecting emails and build your network awsome app I defenetly recomend it>.>.

Swish Edinburgh

Really great app, easy and straight forward use. Used it to create pop up newsletter signup with a discount.

Kid's Republic

Just started to used, it easy and user friendly to setup, step by step instruction very easy. Good for new user

JazAri T's

very nice I have to get to know a little more on how to utilize it. seems to be easy to use I think this will be a good
thanks

Lonny’s Boutique

Mail chimp is a Great App. I Would recommend it to anyone running a business. I'm considering upgrading

Izzy's Essentials

Was expecting this to be an Actual MailChimp application, the logo is somewhat misleading. That said, the app created my pop-up landing page without a buzz..! I'm pretty happy so far with the free version. I will come and rate for a 5, once I've used it more and I see what other options I have with other packages.

Villa-energy.dk

super app det virker bare. har ikke så meget at sige om det da jeg ikke har haft mulighed for at afprøve den i nu.

SwimSlay

This app provides me with gathering more subscribers as traffic enters my website. So far so good, will help with email marketing

Nylivshop

I have just stared using it, have heard a lot of great things about it. I am sure we will get along great