Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

SwimSlay

This app provides me with gathering more subscribers as traffic enters my website. So far so good, will help with email marketing

Nylivshop

I have just stared using it, have heard a lot of great things about it. I am sure we will get along great

Zunroom

Seems like an easy and cool app. But it just doesn´t work or activate. Tried different computers but the pop up just doesnt pop up :(

BohoFashionHouse

very new to this world of eCommerce but your app made things so much easier - Thanks Mailchimp , top job. AAA+++

Ambristyles

A great Marketing Application for the use of any Business out there. It is also affordable and help you learn.

Ericol Fashion

This is a very excellent Application and very easy to install. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

CUB+SCOUT

I have written 3 newletters with this app - every time I upload photos it glitches and takes me HOURS. Not impressed at all.

And Above All

So far so good. Just installed. I will revise this up or down after I have some experience using the app. It seems to me asking for a review almost immediately after one installs the app is counterproductive. So I rank this hubris with a neutral review. When will they ever learn?

Shopmatedeals

easy to use...still trying to figure out things

Oyobox Eu

So far so good :) still in testing mode