MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

picuaproject.com

it is no sinc with my shop and i cant send the massive mails i need to, please help me with this isu

July 10, 2020

Customers recorded prior to the app installation can be exported as CSV file from your store and imported directly into your MailMunch account.

If you face any issues with this, please create a support ticket with us and we will have this issue resolved for you.

ElwadeStore

تجربه رائعه وشكرا لكم علي هذا المجهود الرائع وحقا انها تجربه لا غني عنها في هذا الوقت ..وتنصح الجميع بهذا

Wuitatribe

super bueno, la versión gratis se puede modificar muy bien... es muy amigable e intuitiva fácil de realizar cambios. lo recomiendo

Mariana's Closet Artesanal Boutique

Easy to use and its completely free. I don't have to struggle at all to apply this app, I recommend the app to anyone that wants to start a shopify store.

July 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Pearl & Clover

Really easy to work with, this was my first attempt and it took me minutes. Fingers crossed it generates some subscribers for me.

Comercial Z Import

a plataforma é bem intuitiva e parece que é ótima. vou testar pois sou novo no mercado.espero que...

Sveeti

I loved how easy it was to integrate into my Shopify store. Just starting my online shop can be a bit scary but it is nice knowing that this is one of the easier parts of the process!

July 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Critical Crib

Autoresponders email: with a free plan you can do it, also with the pop up.
I highly recommend this app, because it allows you to better control and manage your marketing strategies and techniques.

Oloritees

This app is very easy to setup and use. It is pretty straightforward and readily gives you what you need for user subscription and autoresponder.

Urban Producs

Ich finde diese App sehr gut, am Anfang muss man ein bisschen überlegen aber dann gehts, ich werde nach Möglichkeit bestimmt auf Premium umsteigen :)
I think this app is very good, at the beginning you have to think a little bit but then it goes, I will definitely switch to premium if possible :)