Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Revelinbones

I'm new with MailChimp, but so far seems great! I like the tiny "powered by" link back. Most others pop ups have huge linkbacks unless you upgrade. Starting out this way makes me want to stay, and will likely upgrade with MailChimp when I'm ready to expand further.

Aw Physique

Exactly what I needed to add to my website! Great that this app is free!

Thesquatchallenge Com

Great App! It does not have a specific number of subscribers, so it is much convenient and free to use.

The Health Advantage

Very easy and fast to set up! Would highly recommend to anyone

Melissa Scoppa

Really poor. Essentially 25 dollars a month for anything except an embedded form I could do through Mailchimp form integration.

Glossyflavors

great for www.glossyflavors.com

Wohnreich

Great app. Great support. Integration into Mailchimp works smoothly. I wished there would be more free templates for the free version though.

Cartel Auto Accessories

Great app! Helpful popup message to drive visitors to sign up for newsletter.

Whims And Waves

So far, this looks great! Very easy to set up and install. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks!!

Cottonageshop

Overall...OK. Integration mapping with mailchimp lists has a bug with picking up null value in form fields; graphics/layout tools are limited.