MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Blissfullight

We have used MailMunch for over a year now and have found the product to be outstanding. The system is easy to use and stable, unlike many other email collection apps. It has provided a consistent stream of subscribers. I highly recommend MailMunch.

Sherries Lucky Quality Finds

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch helps does add potential customers to my e-mail list!! Love Love!! Sherrie of https://SherriesLuckyQualityFinds.com

Betterlisten

Very good app. Support is great. As long as they keep iterating and improving, i plan to keep on using this solid and effective app. Also love how it "talks" to mail chimp right out of the box.

Agooaculture

Mailchimp has been vital to grow my business. I recommend it to everyone!

Sett Surf

Easy to use, good customisation and effective - I like it!

Gohealthynatural Com

MailMunch has been great for growing our mailing list! Easy App to add to your store. Keep up the nice work. Cheers. Greg - GoHealthyNatural.com

Grape Cat

Great product for increasing your email list. I would give it 5 stars if there were more templates for paid version or easier way to design your own forms.

Cheesy Christmas Sweater

Great app and so simple to install.

Owconceptstore

Love the pop-ups. Simple and interactive with the consumer.

Villager Jims Shop

love the simplicity of this program that even a non techie like me can create forms, but as importantly i had something not working and i emailed support and it was sorted in around 3 minutes - that i love! well done guys