MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Gohealthynatural Com

MailMunch has been great for growing our mailing list! Easy App to add to your store. Keep up the nice work. Cheers. Greg - GoHealthyNatural.com

Grape Cat

Great product for increasing your email list. I would give it 5 stars if there were more templates for paid version or easier way to design your own forms.

Cheesy Christmas Sweater

Great app and so simple to install.

Owconceptstore

Love the pop-ups. Simple and interactive with the consumer.

Villager Jims Shop

love the simplicity of this program that even a non techie like me can create forms, but as importantly i had something not working and i emailed support and it was sorted in around 3 minutes - that i love! well done guys

Scripted Simplicity

This app is working great for us. We added 16 subscribers in the first week! Easy to use and looks good with a lot of options for customization. Thanks MailMunch!

The Treasured

Nice and easy to use and really helpful - thanks!

Niel Asher

I was having a bad day when I first installed this app. I ran into some problems and I was disappointed at first at the slow response from Mailmunch support.

However, the guys did get back to me to help and I must say that in just a week, this app has made a really positive impact for our business.

Betterhookahpens

Works great, easy to use. A great way to increase your subscriber list without being overly intrusive.

Funky Moose Records

I've always been against intrusive popups on sites to get people to sign up for your newsletter, however, the MailMunch exit-form is perfect for what I wanted, and it increased the number of subscribers to my newsletter substantially. I'm definitely keeping this app on my site.