MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

The Southern Edge

SO easy to set up. I love that it integrates right with my mailchimp account. I added a pop up to my store in minutes

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Letícia Morais

I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN DESIGN PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND CHOOSING FROM AN EXISTING TEMPLATE. COOL STUFF!

Graelynn Boutique

I used this apps to help me with subscribers, landing page & Pop-Ups. Very user friendly and easy to navigate for someone who is new to ecommerce or has small # of customers. However, I feel there should be more options available for the 'free' plans ie. xx number of free broadcasts just to help out the newbies or opt to stay on free plan due to other factors. All in All it is great addition to my shop and thank you for the great work and making it free :)

Blackboard Coffee Roasters

Nice interface and easy to use. With so many options there is something for everybody. Would recommend if you are using MailChimp.

SoCalSistersCo

Amazing app hope it can help boost my page. I hope it drive more traffic.

Djdjdjd.

D

Impact Berry

We at https://impactberry.com.hk use MailMunch for exit pop-ups as well as now to make users aware of several specific concepts using a site cover. Very happy with the service MailMunch offers.

Crafted in Time

I've been using this app for a few weeks now and found it simple to use and effective, good work guy, got a Yes from me :)

Jeans Lady

Thank you this app is amazing. It was really helpful. Wish you all the best to create more and more apps like this. Cheers.

Cottage LunaSea

I used this app to integrate my shopify customers with my brick and mortar customers via mailchimp. Very easy to integrate!

Evolve Within

This app is so easy to use and Liz has been so patient and quick to respond to any questions I had. I highly recommend this app.