MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

The Happy Struggling Artist

Very simple to use. Worked without any problems. Helpful to announce important information and create an email sign-up form.

eatzubi

great this is going to work well for our team
We are excited for the newsletter pop up especially.Will

April 22, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Down The Road

I used this app to help use pop up forms, and automatized the emails. MailChimp makes it really easy to set everything up and connect to shopify

Our Style Fashion LLC

Excelente. Super facil de instalar. Super facil de linkear contra mailchimp. Lo recomiendo. Ahora a esperar los resultados.

Wild lady

good app.. helped me a lot to make my marketing campaigns and collect customer emails. you have to try it.

Diamante Zeus Inc

me parece maravillosa y de mucha ayuda!!!
llevo poco tiempo en el E comerce y esta herramienta me ayuda mucho a poder recuperar clientes y hacer crecer mas mi marca!!!

Everything Bing

This was so simple to do!! and I am so happy that I downloaded this app and will be upgrading to new features soon.

Lovers Gems

Very confusing, features don't seem to work, have had to install it multiple times... what else is there to say...
I wish it would just be simpler and have more videos explaining everything properly, in depth

March 6, 2020

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible for you to create a support ticket by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account so we can investigate the issue you are facing and have it resolved for you.

KSLR Wigs

I like that this app made it easier to connect with my customers with a pop up box. It was easy to install.

Gmaxenergy

Super good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good