MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Fuzzy & Cute

easy to use! was using another feature and didn't understand where the emails were landing. This is a much better fit for my business.

Supplement Source Parkersburg

Easy to set up and to integrate with our existing MailChimp account. Free version is basic but does everything we need.

Intensity Home Gym

I have enjoyed it1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

PurPursed

i used this app to help me create my popup subscriber form. It was super easy and worked immediately

Hajwery Express eShopping

its amazing and work nicely , and i will use it for my customer. i hope this will be a good choice thanks

4DownDistribution

Really easy to navigate and does exactly what is advertised! If you're looking to boost your subscribers then this is the perfect seamless app!

ARC Fitness

so far so good. Started using to help grow subscribe list, found it easy to set up, functional hopefully useful

May 18, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Smart-Produit

this is a good app for using. sincerly best to use and manage subscruption and contact ton improuve your order

Made'jai Beauty

Mailchimp is a great app to use when launching your shopify store. Easy to use and great customer services

May 18, 2020

Eurêkions

Je me souviens pas d'avoir utiliser cette applications. Bien que j'ai jeter un coup d’œil. Je n'est pas de compte mailmunch mais ils me spam d'email et font buger mon compte shopify, je ne comprend pas car aucune appli est installer sur mon compte shopify en rapport a Mailmunch. J'ai déjà expliquer le problème a MailMunch par email. Aucun réponse, ou elle sont-hors sujet. Attention donc, malheureusement, pour ma pars, cela me pose beaucoup de problème pour rien.

May 14, 2020

I apologize for any inconvenience. I looked up your support history and I was not able to find any support ticket created with us. Please create a support ticket with and we will have this issue looked into and resolved for you.