MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

lesbigay-forever

great app

Justified Envy Boutique LLC.

The subscribe icon is not popping on the desktop. It pops up on the mobile. I will be deleting this app from my shopify if it continues not to work properly.

July 20, 2020

Hi Justified Envy Boutique LLC. Your popover form is working fine on desktop devices as well. Please open a new incognito window, open your store, let it load, and then refresh the page to view the form.

Your Popover form is currently set to display on second-page visit. The reason why it is not displaying for you in the normal window is provided in the support article listed below.

YITAMotor

Very unreliable APP, the charges suddenly increased dozens of times, but did not inform the reason, I have emailed to ask the reason three or four times, and there is still no reply, bad after-sales

July 16, 2020

Hi YITAMotor, We apologize for the inconvenience. Replies to all your support tickets regarding this issue have been sent. We also tried reaching out directly but it seems you have not attended to any of those replies. Can you please check your inbox and spam folder to confirm if you have received any communication from us?

Onshop Street

I highly recommend this app really helps the customer to re-visit the store. It's a automated mail .

picuaproject.com

it is no sinc with my shop and i cant send the massive mails i need to, please help me with this isu

July 10, 2020

Customers recorded prior to the app installation can be exported as CSV file from your store and imported directly into your MailMunch account.

If you face any issues with this, please create a support ticket with us and we will have this issue resolved for you.

ElwadeStore

تجربه رائعه وشكرا لكم علي هذا المجهود الرائع وحقا انها تجربه لا غني عنها في هذا الوقت ..وتنصح الجميع بهذا

Wuitatribe

super bueno, la versión gratis se puede modificar muy bien... es muy amigable e intuitiva fácil de realizar cambios. lo recomiendo

Mariana's Closet Artesanal Boutique

Easy to use and its completely free. I don't have to struggle at all to apply this app, I recommend the app to anyone that wants to start a shopify store.

July 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Pearl & Clover

Really easy to work with, this was my first attempt and it took me minutes. Fingers crossed it generates some subscribers for me.

Comercial Z Import

a plataforma é bem intuitiva e parece que é ótima. vou testar pois sou novo no mercado.espero que...