MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

SDHN Lifestyle

I used this to help me create my first pop-up on my store. It was easy to use for a newbie like me. Thanks!!

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features Mailchimp forms by MailMunch app has to offer.

Bunny Bikini Hut

Really easy to install and use. I've made some great forms that have already started converting. Would recommend. Only thing that would be nice is more free templates.

Store Magnétique Paoma

J'ai utilisé cette application pour promouvoir une info-lettre. Toutefois, je n'ai pas trouvé la façon d'avoir une boite distinct dans chacune des langues (français et anglais). J'ai dû inclure les deux langues dans la même boite.

Bling-Atude on Bling

I don't know what I like or dislike because this is my first time using the app. I will do a better review at a later date.

FaithRiver Co.

pretty easy to use. There seems to be an issue with editing the text in the pop up box for subscribing.

Pretty Swish Accessories

I used this app to add a pop up newsletter sign up form to my website and to link it to my mail chimp list. I found the app to be easy and straight forward to use (no complicated coding!). My only grumble, is that when setting it up, the image of the pop up and some text boxes kept jumping about.

The Cosmic Yoga

I recently installed the app. It was easy to install, I will give a detailed review at a later date.

BWStylish

So far this app seems easy to use. Can't wait to see the positive results from it during this free edition. Will upgrade after I get more familiar with it.

PCStoponline

Very helpful, I am still using it for my online store since I installed the application everything started to run smoothly

Bloopinky

mailchimp is great,very subtle and straight forward interface. how do i log into mailchunk? where can one register for it?