MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

We Doux Crafts

It is easy to use and the information center is very helpful for my business. No changes I see at this time. I hope this is helpful.

Male Material

it was great but needs more free options, thats all I have to say thank you guys very much nothing more to say here

September 19, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Stylishdog.store

its really nice to use that program I enjoy it at allits really nice to use that program I enjoy it at all

Beautiful Diva Fashions Plus

This app is easy to understand and use. Give it a try. I am looking forward to fully testing it out.

wideonlinestore

good understanding on the app really easy to use ....... i had no problem yet . i dont really understand why i cant connect my mailchimp

August 23, 2019

Please refer to the following support article for Integration MailMunch with Mailchimp. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

Xbox accessories shop

it's easy to use and this app is very useful for me,hopefully this tool will get better and better..

SHOPPING FORMAT

gostei da fluidez do app consegui configurar na minha loja sem muito esforço
agora esperando o resultado ///

August 8, 2019

Agradecemos a boa avaliação que nos deixou. Por favor, deixe-nos saber se há alguma coisa que você precisa.

Também recomendo verificar nossa base de conhecimento para mais artigos de suporte relacionados ao Shopify e Mailchimp.

My Bohemian

Only just started to use. Hoping it is a great app, will review once I have fully used the app.

Thanks

August 8, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for more Shopify and Mailchimp features related support articles.

nail professional

очень хорошее преложение, даль что в бесплатном доступе нельзя делать рассылку писем, а так мне нравится, рекомендую!

August 6, 2019

Мы ценим хороший отзыв, который вы оставили нам. Пожалуйста, дайте нам знать, если есть что-то, что вам нужно.

Я бы также порекомендовал проверить нашу базу знаний, чтобы узнать больше статей о поддержке Shopify и Mailchimp.

Opulence by JAI

I really like how the app work for my business. It puts a nice style for my website to show more interest.

July 29, 2019