Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

khsilversmith

because I already have a Mailchimp account it was straight forward. I could not find this app in the Mailchimp info when I was looking to add a sign up on on Shopify account.

May 11, 2021

Hi khsilversmith, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com".

Luxurious Bath Boutique

Excellent app! Had it for about two or three years and integrates with ConvertKit with no issues. I made changes to my opt-in form with ConvertKit and was happy to see that I was able to make the exact changes with Mailmunch!

March 10, 2021

Hi Luxurious Bath Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

PopPodDesignShop

It's easy to use and many option choosing. I think it suitable for start open shop to advance then. Let's try.

March 10, 2021

Hi PopPodDesignShop, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

I.M.BODIED

This site is easy to use and helps to make sure I am creating the best content for my customers. Just wish it was easier to figure the pro/ premium features

March 10, 2021

Hi I.M.BODIED, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Harmony icon

It is a great app but could you add more free template options for new stores? because those stores need a time to grow and want some special look to meet their customers needs and trusts.

March 10, 2021

Hi Harmony icon, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

REBL

Great app for email capture and easy to use. Their customer support works promptly to resolve any issues.

March 10, 2021

Hi REBL, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Red Pianist's Closet

I use this app for email capture and to offer coupon discounts!! I had a little trouble getting it set-up but customer service was great in helping everything run smoothly.

March 10, 2021

Hi Red Pianist's Closet, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

BorderTribe

I used this app to integrate with mailchimp and shopify. It is such a simple and elegant solution. Loving it. I would definitely recommend it.

March 10, 2021

Hi BorderTribe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

KingdomKeyzApparel

I just created my landing page. The steps were easy yo follow. I'm happy to find an app that will securely gather the emails for the customers.

March 10, 2021

Hi KingdomKeyzApparel, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Aeva Beauty

Love the analytics from this app! I love how I am able to see all my numbers and how I have improved as a brand.

March 10, 2021

Hi Aeva Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".