Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Lovely Paws

Good!!! It is a bit expensive but does so many things! If you do have some sales in your store, it's worth investing in this!!

October 14, 2021

Hi Lovely Paws, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Vibevine.club-

It's an awesome app. It helps me with my marketing and form page. It also help with creating landing pages and more. Check out the free plan and get started.

October 14, 2021

Hi Vibevine.club-, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

JFM Pro Resumes

Easy to use and fun. I would recommend to other business owners for sure. Mailmunch is a winner!!!!!

September 9, 2021

Hi JFM Pro Resumes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™

Can't say enough about the customer service I've received from this company. Always helpful when i have a question. I'm still learning and it's a pleasure to converse with these people!

September 9, 2021

Hi Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Shirts by LittleMissy

I used this app to integrate with ConversioBot and although I had some teething issues I contacted support who were extremely helpful and quick on the ball! It is really easy to create your emails etc. and allows you to create many mailing forms/newsletters to generate that conversion. Brilliant app!

September 9, 2021

Hi Shirts by LittleMissy, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Halle The Label

I used this app to set up a customised pop up on my homepage to capture emails. Was really easy to integrate

August 27, 2021

Hi Halle The Label, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Punny Scents

I'm using this app to help me gain return customers through different campaigns like email. I came across a few minor bumps in the road and James helped me with those issues within the hour. Great service, highly recommend.

August 27, 2021

Hi Punny Scents, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Youri's Collection

This app is amazing. I originally downloaded it to create a landing page but recently upgraded to the paid version to assist with conversions. It's really a 1 stop shop for ecommerce. I am still exploring all of their wonderful features but I am beyond satisfied! So customizable

August 23, 2021

Hi Youri's Collection, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

JoyOuce USA

Great!He can provide all the functions I want. Even better is the customer service, which responds quickly.So nice!

August 23, 2021

Hi JoyOuce USA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

CoinStyle

I like the ease of use especially being directly integrated into Shopify as an app makes managing my customer list very easy!

August 23, 2021

Hi CoinStyle, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"