MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Boss Fashion Firm

I used this app to help me create an email subscription drop down box and list! Soooooo helpful and i love it already even tho i have not gotten 1 subscription yet lol. Thank you mail chimp!

June 12, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Vendi Vintage

HORRIBLE APP!!! I just paid twice (accidentally) as I thought my payment didn't go through..my bank card was charged twice and after logging out and logging back into my shopfiy shop, it kept wanting me to upgrade my plan, I spent over an hour with Shopify and MailChimp email support to no avail no help whatsoever, no body wants to work or help. These desk support people are lazy and do not read thoroughly and give you some printed, quick, resolve that has NOTHING to do with your issue! TERRIBLE app and equally terrible customer support from Shopify! So disappointed!

June 12, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience. We checked your store history and it seems your account was subscribed to a plan which did not offer access to the features you required. A reply from the support desk was sent shortly after with more information on how to rectify the situation.

O Xerife.com-Produtos Importados -CNPJ: 36.755.108/0001-31

Eu usei este aplicativo e realmente ele é incrivel, gostei demais, pois está me ajudando a vender mais, e de forma totalmente automatizada, parabens a toda equipe por esta ferramenta incrível!!

Letty Vybz

Im liking it so far. It is very user friendly, a novice can work this app easily with its step by step guide within the app as you set you emails up and go. Very efficient.

sweethomestyles

still struggling to set it up and i just upgraded to premium to try. if i start getting more sales then i will add the stars to 5.

June 12, 2020

Hi, If you are facing any issues with setting up MailMunch forms or anything else, please click on the Help button in the bottom right corner to create a support ticket with us.

BLUBAIRE

GOOD APP AND GREAT TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY CUSTOMERS. ADDING THEM TO MY EMAIL LIST IS ALWAYS THE GOAL, BUT THIS PROVIDED AN EASY MEANS TO DO SO.

lojasalemixx

Eu amei esse aplicativo, super fácil de fazer os designs, simples e prático! Tenho certeza que vai me ajudar muito a capturar os leads que preciso!

Gabbie + Co.

I used this app to add a pop up to capture email. The setup was very simple and seems to be working. We shall see. Installation and set up was quick and simple.

Personally She

MailMunch is great! It integrates with MailChimp. It's customizable. I was able to really grow my email list with MailMunch.

Stone N' Seed

This app has helped me tremendously with connecting with my audience in so many more creative ways.