MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

flawlessbarbie

It did everything i needed it too , e-mail collection ,organization and much more . GREAT APP ! love it

August 17, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Starre Botanicals

couldnt figure out why the pop up was not working and didnt get response from support about it. Glad i didnt subscribe really

August 12, 2020

Hi Starre Botanicals, We apologize for the inconvenience. There was an invalid display rule added to the popover form which was causing this issue. This issue has been resolved and your form is now displaying fine on your store. A reply to your support query has also been sent. Please refer to that for more details on this.

CactusAndCandles

I haven't dived into using the app to it's fullest potential yet but I did get a great customer service call this morning and I believe it deserved a 5 star rating for MailMunch.

Its Untamed Beauty

Since starting my business several people have recommended MailChimp/MailMunch. Im preparing for a huge launch I paid money for the app and it does not perform. Customer Service is non existent....very disapointed

August 6, 2020

We apologise for the inconvenience. A reply to your support query regarding this issue was just sent. Can you please respond to that email so we can have this issue resolved for you.

MissBrownsBoutique

WOW! I am not sure if this is useful app as of yet as I have only signed up and added Mail Chimp to my website however, I have high hopes. Very easy setup.

Robert Jon & The Wreck

Works like a charm. Nice clean customizable popups. Getting more subscribers than we ever have before. Really easy to use great templates.

Housecat Heaven

Works great. I really like how the cite works. I need to hit the 100 character limit. Im almsot there

Tns super store

I used this app to help me thank you for your help tns super store thank you mailchimp for your help

Aussie Drinks

bad Support service ever. I don't recommend. need to wait 3 days to get their reply for the ticket. worst.....

July 27, 2020

Hi Aussie Drinks, I apologize for the inconvenience. I checked and all your support queries have been replied to. Can you please check and respond so we can have this issue resolved for you as soon as possible?

Doña Sleepwear

I like the app, it is really helpful. But I would like if the 'body' section would be easier to edit, I got the handle of it but it took a while.