Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Shopping Express BR

Estou aprendendo, configurei quando se inscrevessem recebessem um e-mail de boas vindas e nao funcionou, se eu conseguir arrumar mudo para 5 estrelas, de resto tudo certo

BrutalSneakers

No consigo crear con facilidad el correo automático para los clientes me resulta un poco lioso y complicado

chr pro Store

i like the graphical interface
it's easy to use and has some interseting options
this the first time i'm using this app so that's all i can say

Inbox Gadgets

App is so easy to use and set up! I used it to set up a automated email group list for promotions and product updates

Magic Weighted Blanket

I paid to upgrade my account just so I could send out emails to my subscribers and every time I try to upload them it says it has failed. I hope it gets fixed soon and I can update my review.

FriedBheja

i was trying to create a feedback form in which i wanted to ask for customer's comment & rating which they would like to give us. I wanted to remove Email field from that form but i was unable to do so. Other wise it's a simple & good app!

Pinnacle Naturopathy

I have been using this app for awhile and found I was getting people signed up but lately people are saying that they can't close the popups so I have had to disable it.

sportswear Karma-gameR

Pour l'instant je ne l'ai juste que installer. Ceci dit pour l'installation tout se passe à merveille. Apres je verrai par la suite .

Kandy Kurves Boutique

It seem to be good to use for automated messages to the customer. And it free for the basic package.

Bullycatz

I like this app. i dont like how it won't let me upload an image to my email ad for pop ups. what email should i use