MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

The Cosmic Yoga

I recently installed the app. It was easy to install, I will give a detailed review at a later date.

BWStylish

So far this app seems easy to use. Can't wait to see the positive results from it during this free edition. Will upgrade after I get more familiar with it.

PCStoponline

Very helpful, I am still using it for my online store since I installed the application everything started to run smoothly

Bloopinky

mailchimp is great,very subtle and straight forward interface. how do i log into mailchunk? where can one register for it?

JAWUD

I use the app to help me collect customer intel by using a popup on my shop to secure more customer and own my own traffic.

EletroRoss

muito bom aplicativo! Ajuda muito!
Porém tem muitas coisas que para serem liberadas precisam ser pagas, o que dificulta

GolfSailorMerch

Just starting. I will be more than happy to weigh in in a few days once I have had a chance to use the app

SwedCBD

really simple actually. i was a little bit confused when i only used mailchimp and from there to use "subscribe popup window", but since i found this one, wasnt it difficult anymore.

pets admirer

its really work use it and enjoy it you will see the result
i recommend to use it
its perfect !!!!

NÜBE_OCHO

Es muy simple hacer un formulario con Mailchimp, estas cosas pueden ser fáciles para los milenials pero para una persona de mi edad tengo casi 60 años y aun así lo hice por que es fácil hacerlo.