MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Kun Home Furniture

This app absolutely meets my needs. Easy to use and integrate. Thank you for your service.

a yellow giraffe

Easy to integrate into website, especially for first time user! Even has pop-up templates for email signups.

topdix

heard of mailchimp by Renemajor, I don't really know, I'm now trying to use it
Thank your for your help.

SouleBoutiquee

first time user, set up was easy however it kept asking to incorporate a mail munch account but didn't offer to create one, how do I get an account I was truly confused, I need an account and did not know how to set it up

November 26, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Most likely the account you are referring to is a Mailchimp account. Integrating MailMunch with Mailchimp is optional and you can skip this step as well.

GoldQueen

I like how simple it was to make a pop-up. but I wanted me to integrate with Mailchimp even though I didn't have an account with them.

November 26, 2019

Integrating with Mailchimp or any third party Email Marketing Service is optional as MailMunch also offer email marketing tools

OralCareStore

It is a really good app. I am recommending it to anyone who want to increase their subscribers. Download in now.

November 18, 2019

Mestissés

j'ai utilisé l'application pour éditer la demande d'inscription sur le site. Tout fonctionne. Je recommande

The Epiphany14

I just installed mail munch and I'm a newby but so far i was able to set everything up and it seems to be working well. Set up is clear and pretty simple.
Still learning.

Radiant Finish

Easy to use even for someone a little overwhelmed by the eCommerce thing. So far I am liking it. It guides you through, step by step.

Ravel Camel

I used this help to set pop up to capture emails. It's doing great so far. I would be glad if it gives a few more attractive designs for the free version.

October 30, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Your feedback regarding the templates has been noted and we will definitely look into it.

I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.