MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Just Made Keto

So far so good! We haven't been using it long but the sign up process was easy and the integration so far is easy too.

Stori Footwear

Just getting started dont have too much to say yet. Seems to be user freindly. would recommend. Though i havnt tried any other apps yet.

HKL4U

It's very useful and has great resources for email marketing and getting more subscribers to our website. Thanks Mail Chimps

The Basement Tack Shop

I dont like the import contact system. I cant get it to work right. other than that I like this app. Its easy to use.

Sapphire Blue AU

Only been using it 5 mins, so far so good! Hoping the experience proves easy, I didn't have any issues setting it up.

Beyond Necescity

I used this app on my shopify store and I was very happy to see the initial result, i am excited to see future gains.!

Paramicha By Katrien Hertogs

Very easy to use, syncs nicely with shopify and mailchimp! Will definitely recommend if you're looking for an easy to use opt-in!

MD Aesthetics

Very helpful in signing up clients for newsletter. Well worth the time and investment. Easy to use and set up.

Botwitbits

it looks great learning it as I go. Seems easy enough with lots of options its going to take me awhile to figure it out. Really excited!

Petz R Kidz

I used this app to help me create a subscribe box for my website. It was very easy and simple. I love how customizable it is.