MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Ravel Camel

I used this help to set pop up to capture emails. It's doing great so far. I would be glad if it gives a few more attractive designs for the free version.

October 30, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Your feedback regarding the templates has been noted and we will definitely look into it.

Home, Health and Beauty

the app was easy to set up and free to use will review it again after i have used it for a few days

October 22, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

BR HUSTLE HD

The app really helps plus it gives more details about using email marketing and other marketing ads

October 22, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Yas Honey Fashion

Super easy and mobile friendly. Love it! Especially the easy navigation. And the customization is nice. Just need more free options

Detour Decor - Home Furnishings

I used this App to subscribe new visitors to my website. The pop up was easy to set up and actually works as opposed to some other pop up apps.
Thanks MailMunch!

October 8, 2019

MELINA

nice but i need to see the full versione for know if this app is correct for all my needs ?

Womenee

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Edifying Answers

I have used MailChimp to connect my newsletter and mailing list to my Shopify account. It is a simple process and makes things a lot easier in managing things. The templates are great and easy to edit to create a tailored finish that is eye catching. They provide step by step guides to ensure that you are able to complete any task that you set out to do. The articles are easy to read and follow, which makes the application really beneficial. I am learning more and more as time goes on and feel that this is a awesome resource and work perfect with Shopify. Really useful app! Thanks.

Weingut Trummer

i just designed my first pop-up in 5 minutes.
a very easy to understand app.
its worth checking out.

September 19, 2019

Words Are Life.Co

The mail chimp app, seems nice. I used the shopify app to add it to my platform. Prayerfully I did it right. It was really easy to use. Thank you.