MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Alevosía & Ventaja

es una aplicación super fácil de usar y muy útil, te da muchas opciones para que la experiencia del usuario sea mejor

loisiretsurvie.com

Je viens de l'installer et pour l'instant c'est très simple d'usage même si en anglais. à voir son efficacité dans le temps...

MP Advantage Shoppe

Great for firstime dropshippers!!!Very good system to use for beginners of this racket!!...best of luck

Twinset Love

I'm so glad there is still a free app out there that gets the job done. Thanks for supplying us business owners with this app.

We-Yogis

I had hard time understanding how it works but it seems like a good app. Still trying to launch my first add.

Bleubell Macrame

So far I’m happy :) my new pop up form looks great! This was extremely easy to set up & nowmy website looks that little bit more professional

MABEARD

GREAT APP USED TO HELP WITH EMAIL MARKETING, AND TARGET EMAILS TO KEEP CUTOMERS ENGAGED AND GET DISCOUNT CODES

warehouse sales online

I USED THIS APP TO SEND EMAILS FROM MY ON ILNE SHOP IT IS VERRY GOOD AND AFFECTIVE EMAIL APPFOR MY STORE

GiftStorePro

Its a good application for all online store sellers and i wish it will always having more features in the future . greeting to all

Coffee Humor

It works so far its a good app it does its job, so far and I like the way it is set up it really leads you through on what you need to do