MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Its Untamed Beauty

Since starting my business several people have recommended MailChimp/MailMunch. Im preparing for a huge launch I paid money for the app and it does not perform. Customer Service is non existent....very disapointed

August 6, 2020

We apologise for the inconvenience. A reply to your support query regarding this issue was just sent. Can you please respond to that email so we can have this issue resolved for you.

MissBrownsBoutique

WOW! I am not sure if this is useful app as of yet as I have only signed up and added Mail Chimp to my website however, I have high hopes. Very easy setup.

Robert Jon & The Wreck

Works like a charm. Nice clean customizable popups. Getting more subscribers than we ever have before. Really easy to use great templates.

Housecat Heaven

Works great. I really like how the cite works. I need to hit the 100 character limit. Im almsot there

Tns super store

I used this app to help me thank you for your help tns super store thank you mailchimp for your help

Aussie Drinks

bad Support service ever. I don't recommend. need to wait 3 days to get their reply for the ticket. worst.....

July 27, 2020

Hi Aussie Drinks, I apologize for the inconvenience. I checked and all your support queries have been replied to. Can you please check and respond so we can have this issue resolved for you as soon as possible?

Doña Sleepwear

I like the app, it is really helpful. But I would like if the 'body' section would be easier to edit, I got the handle of it but it took a while.

Golden Gal Candle Co.

I'm still new to MailMunch, bu so far it seems to be really user friendly!! I'm excited to see how my business grows from MailMunch!

lesbigay-forever

great app

Justified Envy Boutique LLC.

The subscribe icon is not popping on the desktop. It pops up on the mobile. I will be deleting this app from my shopify if it continues not to work properly.

July 20, 2020

Hi Justified Envy Boutique LLC. Your popover form is working fine on desktop devices as well. Please open a new incognito window, open your store, let it load, and then refresh the page to view the form.

Your Popover form is currently set to display on second-page visit. The reason why it is not displaying for you in the normal window is provided in the support article listed below.