Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Boutique Sauces

I like how there is template already made... but not sure how to use it.
Would be great there was a video on how to set up or step by step, to follow.

SwimSlay

This app provides me with gathering more subscribers as traffic enters my website. So far so good, will help with email marketing

And Above All

So far so good. Just installed. I will revise this up or down after I have some experience using the app. It seems to me asking for a review almost immediately after one installs the app is counterproductive. So I rank this hubris with a neutral review. When will they ever learn?

432 Health Fitness

I a new to the platform but I have heard a lot about it. I am looking forward to using it.

Shugaaccessories Com

Cant say much yet because i just download it

Casa De Kame

First time using this app. It's pretty cool! Only downside I noticed is when my customers sign up the info I want them to see isn't kept up long enough for them to read :(

Ecstatia Galleyz

Really good app. Helps you really know connect with your customers

Jacksonsthai

Process look fine so far, but when sending test emails nothing came through, so I couldn't check if it was exactly what I wanted. We will see in time.

Cottonageshop

Overall...OK. Integration mapping with mailchimp lists has a bug with picking up null value in form fields; graphics/layout tools are limited.

Aloafer

Good tool but not informative enough. More guidance would have been beneficial!