MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

GolfSailorMerch

Just starting. I will be more than happy to weigh in in a few days once I have had a chance to use the app

SwedCBD

really simple actually. i was a little bit confused when i only used mailchimp and from there to use "subscribe popup window", but since i found this one, wasnt it difficult anymore.

pets admirer

its really work use it and enjoy it you will see the result
i recommend to use it
its perfect !!!!

NÜBE_OCHO

Es muy simple hacer un formulario con Mailchimp, estas cosas pueden ser fáciles para los milenials pero para una persona de mi edad tengo casi 60 años y aun así lo hice por que es fácil hacerlo.

Kpick Boutique

This is my first time using this app. I was told this app you help me with gather emails for promotion.

Maskerdoodles

I have a long history, and great comfort, using the Mailchimp platform. So when the news came that they would be parting ways with Shopify, I (like so many) started the process of figuring out what to do next. Well, with MailMunch -- I didn't need to. Rather than starting from scratch with a new service, MailMunch allows me to keep all of my existing templates -- and more importantly, my knowledge base -- and acts as a perfect conduit for keeping things running seamlessly. I'm grateful for their offering, as it allows me to spend my energies elsewhere.

SoSavish

I do believe that this app has gained more interaction with customers, and has helped my email list grow.

mybozman

i think mailchimp is a great tool for email marketing i strongly recommend it for anyone who want it

IAMROYLT

so far so good, glad this was available when mailchimp and shopify broke up! I will continue to use it. No issues thus far

Just Made Keto

So far so good! We haven't been using it long but the sign up process was easy and the integration so far is easy too.