MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

HeidiSays

Good job at lay out for first time users to Mailmunch and /or new to the pop up field. Would recommend.

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

PetNiac's™

I used this app to offer a initial discount to my customer, it's really helpful and free until 2000 subscribers. Thanks very much.

NycePeak

I used this app to help me with the popup to my newsletter. It's easy to use and setup, it was working fine at the start but then I noticed when someone signup to the newsletter in the popup in the ''success'' section it only show the half of the popup, I don't really what happens but I will check and I hope find the solution and it's because that I rate with 4 stars this app.

May 14, 2020

If you are facing an issue with the success message for the form, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account and we will have this issue resolved for you.

MonCouffin

Very Useful app to stay in touch with my customers and send makreting emails. I recommend to try, You will keep using !

Think Out Loud Attire

Mailchimp is a dream for email marketing thank you! And I will continue to use this app for my small business!

Athletes Sportswear

We believe that your hard earned dollars should pay for the product you need. this apps is a good .

Katsumu

Easy process to make a pop-up but I have not yet tested it out. So after that I should be able to give a proper review.

SUNRISE Makeup

Aún estoy aprendiendo a manejar esta app y me parece bastante útil y efectiva. Pero, que haría yo sin un soporte técnico de Alta Calidad.
En particular quiero agradecer a Liz. ✨✨✨✨✨
Esta profesional de su trabajo da siempre da las respuestas y indicación de mucha valor.
Gracias

Berlioza

I used it to add a pop up and it was very useful. I am still trying to get the autoresponder to run appropriately

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you are facing any issues with the Autoresponder campaign, please reach out to us by creating a support ticket and we will have it looked into and resolved fro you.

Rep Hair

Great app... I used on my website to capture leads and it does just that. Thanks. In many ways im not fully utilising it yet!

May 4, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.