MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

MyShopYoga

Quick response from assistance. What was complicated has become clearer.
The most important thing is to have reactive support.

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

JayVee Beauty

Great service and super easy to use and understand! it's helping grow my email list a ton!! It's a great service
Thank you MailMunch!

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

Purple Bee Honey

So far so good. I was really worried this would duplicate my process, but the system does ask which audience to send the subscribers too from the popup. I was even able to tag it so that any subscribers through the popup are listed within Mailchimp. I only gave 4 stars because I haven't put it through the paces yet.

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

The Golly Family

Great app for pop up forms. Easy set up and best option if you use Mailchimp as the integration works really well. The free templates do the work! You can check mine at www.thegollyfamily.com.

srikrishnagrocery

it helped me fix the subscribtion method in my themes . easy to use and easy to integrate with shopify

August 17, 2020

flawlessbarbie

It did everything i needed it too , e-mail collection ,organization and much more . GREAT APP ! love it

August 17, 2020

Starre Botanicals

couldnt figure out why the pop up was not working and didnt get response from support about it. Glad i didnt subscribe really

August 12, 2020

Hi Starre Botanicals, We apologize for the inconvenience. There was an invalid display rule added to the popover form which was causing this issue. This issue has been resolved and your form is now displaying fine on your store. A reply to your support query has also been sent. Please refer to that for more details on this.

CactusAndCandles

I haven't dived into using the app to it's fullest potential yet but I did get a great customer service call this morning and I believe it deserved a 5 star rating for MailMunch.

Its Untamed Beauty

Since starting my business several people have recommended MailChimp/MailMunch. Im preparing for a huge launch I paid money for the app and it does not perform. Customer Service is non existent....very disapointed

August 6, 2020

We apologise for the inconvenience. A reply to your support query regarding this issue was just sent. Can you please respond to that email so we can have this issue resolved for you.

MissBrownsBoutique

WOW! I am not sure if this is useful app as of yet as I have only signed up and added Mail Chimp to my website however, I have high hopes. Very easy setup.