MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Bleubell Macrame

So far I’m happy :) my new pop up form looks great! This was extremely easy to set up & nowmy website looks that little bit more professional

MABEARD

GREAT APP USED TO HELP WITH EMAIL MARKETING, AND TARGET EMAILS TO KEEP CUTOMERS ENGAGED AND GET DISCOUNT CODES

warehouse sales online

I USED THIS APP TO SEND EMAILS FROM MY ON ILNE SHOP IT IS VERRY GOOD AND AFFECTIVE EMAIL APPFOR MY STORE

GiftStorePro

Its a good application for all online store sellers and i wish it will always having more features in the future . greeting to all

Coffee Humor

It works so far its a good app it does its job, so far and I like the way it is set up it really leads you through on what you need to do

BenyDi Bazar baby

Nice app and easy to use ...
Dommage qu'il faille avoir un compte premium pour pouvoir profiter de certaines fonctionnalités

K. Baker & Company

I haven't used it yet, but the initial experience was very smooth. I will rate it again in the future after launch.

Guess what i am thinking

great for first time users. I don't like that your review submits you to right a 100 characters min it makes you want to disregard review

lovmydog.com

I'm using this app to help my customers join our email list so that we can send coupons to them for their next purchases.

Casa Malva

I keep trying to import a list of suscribers but csv file won't seem to work even by changing to semicolon format.